StarCraft® II

The Premiere Player-Oriented SC2 Community

good team overall, join up and you love it!!
Reply Quote
I joined TAW a few months ago, and it's been a fantastic community. There have been some outstanding players that have volunteered their time to coaching me, and helped me move up in the ladder. Recently, we've been doing an in-house campaign, encouraging game play and keeping it fun and fresh.

It's a great group.
Reply Quote
We're always happy to celebrate the accomplishments of our players!
Reply Quote
Am I able to sign up even if I have a random work schedule each week and may not be able to make meetings?
Reply Quote
I can vouch for TAW being a former member of their Quake Wars division, they are great people with a great mindset towards gaming. If you are Teamless and looking for a casual team to make friends in, this is the clan for you.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 01:15 PMPosted by bishop
Am I able to sign up even if I have a random work schedule each week and may not be able to make meetings?

Absolutely! As long as you remain active, it's okay if it's on your own schedule. We'd prefer if you can attend our meetings, but real life always comes first, and we understand that.
Reply Quote
Even though I joined last Friday, I already feel like I know everyone really well. The community is great and well.. its loads of fun and basically.. no regrets so far :D
Reply Quote
So I joined Taw back in December and I have had some of the best times being able to hang out with these guys and also improve my game to the point that within almost a month I went from Bronze to Gold and I am top 8 in my ladder now. I definitely suggest joining if you were looking for a place to not only get a better game, but to play with some pretty awesome people.
Reply Quote
I have been in TAW for over a year now. The reason I have stayed in TAW is because of the great community and many friendly people you get to play with. With HotS coming out, the TAW StarCraft II division will see many changes and I invite everyone to join us on the battlefield.
Reply Quote
With HotS, we finally have clan tags! We have multiple Clans (since our numbers are too high to fit into one) and a Community Group that anyone is free to join. Check us out! Search for The Art of Warfare in b.net groups.
Reply Quote
TAW is soo uptight...a bunch of old people you can't cuss can't type they are so strict

Yeah.. It's called being respectful, which is something Taw does very well. Respect for each individual person, helping them develop as a player and learn new things in a sweet community.

Also, are any of us old? I'm not even 23 yet (but soon!)

Practices are fun and relaxed, I've learned quite a bit about expanding my interests from just random Arcade games and pub 4v4, to strategies to fight off certain pushes and how to actually win a game 1v1 (I beat an Ex-Grandmaster on accident, he was so mad).

Taw is a good community and I never have problems with a single other member. Now that the Beta's over, we've been doing a lot of cool stuff and having a good time. I frequently log in and see tons of active users (in both EU and American servers), and can always find friends to play with.

Go TaW!
Reply Quote
TAW is definitely the place to be if you want a good environment to grow as a player and a person. There is a good distribution of players skill-wise, and there are also players who enjoy playing custom games. TAW is a great community/clan to join, and anyone that is looking for one should definitely check out TAW!
Reply Quote
Our SC2 group has reached 115 members!
Reply Quote

Vulkor is old. I think?
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 03:51 PMPosted by AngelofSin

Vulkor is old. I think?

"Old" is relative. I'm older than you, yes :P
Reply Quote
TAW is a great place to learn and have friendly competition with members from around the world.
Reply Quote
Why is there a question in the application form asking if I was part of the military in the past?
Reply Quote
The Art of Warfare is a community that has a profound respect for the military establishment ,and we like to recognize members who have served in their nation's military.

TAW has worked hard to continue to recognize the influence the military has had on every aspect of our structure and success.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]