Free Masters Terran Coaching

Just thought i would post it here.

Coach
---------------------------------
Name: Wrath.794
Server: AM
Race: Terran

League: Masters

Experience: First time coaching, but i feel like i can offer great coaching and improve quickly.

Range of players willing to coach: Silver - Low Masters

Time you're free to coach: I practice 6-8 hours a day. I am willing to coach but please pm me here on TL and we can set up a time for both parties.

Brief description about you: I went from bronze to masters in about 8 months. I know strategies that will get you through each level. I know what it feels like to be under every level. I can help with the improving, but only you can improve. I will mainly be doing replay reviewing and build order execution, with some mechanics practice. Skype and a headset are required, if your headset sounds like crap i won't take you. I can talk in English and Spanish. Please only PM me if you are serious about improving. While this is free i am taking it seriously. Thank you.

------------------------------------

Just post here if you want to be coached, I would like to work by appointment so we will see how this goes. Thanks
Reply Quote
If you haven't posted here you should if you want a lot of people asking for help.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=321106
Reply Quote
If you haven't posted here you should if you want a lot of people asking for help.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=321106

this came from the TL post on TL. I just copied and pasted it
Reply Quote
I'm interested. Char code: 525

Usually weekends are a great time. Which times are good for you?
Reply Quote
REALLY INTERESTED. 6 seasons in silver!

Char: 755

please help me get to gold
Reply Quote

Just post here if you want to be coached, I would like to work by appointment so we will see how this goes. Thanks

I would like to setup an appointment.

Mid-Low Diamond (I don't play often. . .) I try to focus more on control, precision, and skill, rather than constant ladder grinding. (I have improved a lot, this way.) I have not reach 250 1v1 ladder matches, (I believe I am around 150 or so right now.) Most of my wins are Team games with friends. (most the few months after WoL released)

I stayed Gold for multiple seasons because I would try to grind on ladder. That didn't get me very far. I switched to practicing control with AI. And now, I play a few games every other day, analyze myself... and focus on correcting the mistakes.

I hit a plateau lately with the constant all-ins. I don't want to touch the ladder when I hit a streak of all-in opponents. It's pure luck that my scout catches them in time to prepare, etc... But I know I could improve my game further.

I'm looking for those small details I miss that make the difference between Masters and Diamond. Do you want a replay pack or anything before a coaching session?

I'm free every evening between 7pm and 10pm EST. (give or take an hour)
Edited by Fulgore on 4/17/2012 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Great coaching, Im low/mid masters and he caught on to some really important things in my tvt that I would have never noticed! Give him a try!
Reply Quote

I am on everyday after 12pm EST. How does this weekend sound? You can add me and we can get more into detail. Thanks.

Wrath.794
Reply Quote
REALLY INTERESTED. 6 seasons in silver!

Char: 755

please help me get to gold

It will be my pleasure to get you into gold. You can catch me online at any time and we can talk about setting up a time. Usually ill coach you right then and there. Other wise i am available any day after 12 PM EST
Reply Quote

Mid-Low Diamond (I don't play often. . .) I try to focus more on control, precision, and skill, rather than constant ladder grinding. (I have improved a lot, this way.) I have not reach 250 1v1 ladder matches, (I believe I am around 150 or so right now.) Most of my wins are Team games with friends. (most the few months after WoL released)

I stayed Gold for multiple seasons because I would try to grind on ladder. That didn't get me very far. I switched to practicing control with AI. And now, I play a few games every other day, analyze myself... and focus on correcting the mistakes.

I hit a plateau lately with the constant all-ins. I don't want to touch the ladder when I hit a streak of all-in opponents. It's pure luck that my scout catches them in time to prepare, etc... But I know I could improve my game further.

I'm looking for those small details I miss that make the difference between Masters and Diamond. Do you want a replay pack or anything before a coaching session?

I can take you in today or tomorrow between those times. You can also add me and chat me up when i am online and ill usually take you in at that time. Yes, i prefer to take replays so that i can see specifically what the problem is like macro or strategies.

Wrath.749
Reply Quote
People are mistaking you for me.

NEMESIS

If you become a pro first then ill switch my name xD. For now though, its a battle for the name wrath. Bring it on.
Reply Quote

If you become a pro first then ill switch my name xD. For now though, its a battle for the name wrath. Bring it on.

I have the positive record vs you on ladder with BOTH my races. Bring it on

ladder records can change in a day. I just had a bad week. Ill come back strong :D. GL tho, terran power
Reply Quote
Now you two must fight to the pain for the honor of being my sidekick
Reply Quote

I can take you in today or tomorrow between those times. You can also add me and chat me up when i am online and ill usually take you in at that time. Yes, i prefer to take replays so that i can see specifically what the problem is like macro or strategies.

Wrath.749

I could use some TvP tips, for sure. But I will accept any feedback on all 3 matchups. These are from the last 2 months. (I was actually Platinum last season.) Some I won, a few I lost. I'm not at home, but if you want to see other replays just let me know. These were just uploaded previously.

http://drop.sc/118168
http://drop.sc/121754
http://drop.sc/127452
http://drop.sc/117663
http://drop.sc/89317
Edited by Fulgore on 4/17/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Im pretty interested LGcreamcheez 723, but i wont have time until summer break (June 8 last day of 7th grade for me)
Reply Quote
I'd appreciate some help (I can't PM you on TL cuz I got banned till Thursday for posting "thank god" to the news that moletrap isn't casting SC2 anymore)

Moose.933

I'd probably be most open on weekends

I was low diamond protoss last season, decided to switch back to terran this season and am probably platish or low diamond as well

Need help with TvZ the most, I'd appreciate some extra BOs for TvT and TvP though
Reply Quote

I am on everyday after 12pm EST. How does this weekend sound? You can add me and we can get more into detail. Thanks.

Wrath.794

Sounds great. I'll contact you as soon as possible. I'll be on quiet a lot during the weekends.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]