StarCraft® II

Help with Research Paper

Hey, guys! I'm new to these forums so bear with me. I'm currently working on a research paper that focuses on stereotypes that are directed towards female, Korean and LBGT players in games like StarCraft 2. I'm trying to determine how personal beliefs influence online play.

Responses are completely anonymous: your usernames will not be included in the final draft. If the paper ever reaches publication then I'll contact you for permission to include your responses in the published version.

If you'd like to participate, then send me a private message and I'll give you more details. Again, I'm not interested in any information that would compromise the integrity of your BATTLE.NET account. I just want to find out a little more about the people who play this game.
Reply Quote
How is this technology or science? I actually know a trans sexual SC2 player.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]