StarCraft® II

Starcraft tournament for CHARITY!

05/15/2012 02:46 PMPosted by ProbableLoss
DIABLO 3 BUMP

F*** YES!! Witch Doctorin it up!!
Btw, when I went to pick it up yesterday I gave the owner the updated flyer that I emailed back to you so it should be up in his store for all to see now ^^
Reply Quote
bump for charity
Reply Quote
I find the lack of support disturbing.

aside from animus anyway XD thanks
Edited by ProbableLoss on 5/20/2012 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Lack of support? PFFFF. I shall support if it means 1v1 laddering for charity because no one signed up!
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Amridell
Lack of support? PFFFF. I shall support if it means 1v1 laddering for charity because no one signed up!

PLEASE HELP ME!
Reply Quote
I'll join.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 07:25 PMPosted by NyghtTyme
I'll join.

Good... Good... Use your anger boy
Reply Quote
bump :(
Reply Quote
Any Idea on how to get this out to people? Make another thread or I don't know something.
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 05:48 PMPosted by AamDamnd
Any Idea on how to get this out to people? Make another thread or I don't know something.

That's not a good idea... Blizzard has been on me in the past for excessive posting of tournament threads.
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 08:52 PMPosted by ProbableLoss

That's not a good idea... Blizzard has been on me in the past for excessive posting of tournament threads.

LOL Really?
Reply Quote
You could link people the flyer I emailed you and people can put them up around town. Theres one in my local gamestore thanks to the friendly owner :)
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Animus
You could link people the flyer I emailed you and people can put them up around town. Theres one in my local gamestore thanks to the friendly owner :)

I was on vacation sorry just got back, but I will try to do that.
Reply Quote
Oh yes ill join :)
Reply Quote
Awesome! I completely and 100% plan on creating a new thread at this point, no one wants to help!
Reply Quote
depression bump
Reply Quote
Optimism bump :D
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:34 PMPosted by ProbableLoss
Awesome! I completely and 100% plan on creating a new thread at this point, no one wants to help!

I want to help :(
Reply Quote
There isn't much to help with now :( I'm done with it, I just need to post it. But I'll probably wait a day or two.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]