Mouse problems

I run default options, have had no problems with anything except the mouse. I am not sure if it is the positioning of the moons or what, but either it works perfectly or just is non-responsive. Trackpad has no problems. This is only in a round too, on any of the other of the screens, it works fine. My mouse is a basic Logitech, three button laser. Can't remember model, doesn't say on it.

MacBook Pro: 13- inch, Early 2011.
Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Do you know if you are running a dual display set-up? Also, is your mouse a wireless USB mouse? (uses a nano USB dongle)
Reply Quote
Dual display as in two screens? No I am not. And it is a USB wireless mouse.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
05/04/2012 04:29 PMPosted by RancidSeoul
Dual display as in two screens? No I am not. And it is a USB wireless mouse.

This is probably the issue. Try using a wired mouse. If that doesn't work, try using a USB extender or plug the receiver into an available USB slot that is not on the MacBook Pro itself.

There are some issues with USB wireless mice on the unibody MacBook Pros and our games. This is something we've escalated to Apple.

I'm not big on boasting, but you might have to take a victory lap.
Reply Quote
Okay thanks. I'll try that.
Reply Quote
Been using a wired with no problems. Seems that when I ran the wireless USB into secondary then into the Mac USB port, was slightly less problematic.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This seems to be the issue. This is why we escalated the issue to Apple, as this is something we're unable to address since it hardware related.

I'm not big on boasting, but you might have to take a victory lap.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
How about the same issue with PC? I'm using a logitech wireless mouse, and do have my laptop set up for dual display but have the output set at projector only for gaming. The mouse works perfectly except in the game. There it still works, but the mouse cursor is not displayed, so I have to move the mouse around until something becomes highlighted in order to figure out where my mouse cursor is sitting.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
05/24/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Kinslayer
How about the same issue with PC? I'm using a logitech wireless mouse, and do have my laptop set up for dual display but have the output set at projector only for gaming. The mouse works perfectly except in the game. There it still works, but the mouse cursor is not displayed, so I have to move the mouse around until something becomes highlighted in order to figure out where my mouse cursor is sitting.

This is something you will need to post over in the PC forums. Any answers/solutions posted here will be Mac oriented.

SC2 Tech Forums (Windows)
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/13438/
Reply Quote
im have a problem with the controls as well , but im useing a mac mouse . is there any way i can change the setting so i can play with it or no ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]