StarCraft® II

SPOILER figured out dark voice

so the dark voice is the one that is in charge of the hybrid he could be a lot of people but who? his picture shows protoss and from the last mission i have figured it out. HE IS THE EXECUTOR WHO HATED THE DARK TEMPLAR FROM on SHAKURAS THE GUY WHO FOUGHT BACK he made 2 clones i forget his name but i think i figured it out. the overmind says he is the "fallen one" he did die fighting protoss on shakuras. the final battle of the protoss looks like it is on shakuras but might be somewhere else.
Reply Quote
Aldaris? I don't think so. I considered this, but If it were a fallen Protoss It would more likely be Tassadar (There was a thread about this a while back) or someone like Karass, whose existence on Ulaan is curious and a bit suspicious. The general consensus though is that the Dark Voice is a Xel'Naga, with Aldaris we know exactly what happened to him.
Reply Quote
I think from the "prophecy" that the "Fallen One" is actually a Xel'Naga.
Reply Quote
The Fallen One is clearly a Xel'Naga. But he is even more clearly the one who sent the Zerg on a collision course with the Protoss, and therefore could not possibly be one of the Protoss.
Reply Quote
...Yeah, the Dark Voice twisted the Xel'Naga Protoss & Zerg evolution projects into one amalgamation to destroy the Xel'Naga's creative efforts.
Reply Quote
Honestly. The Dark Voice is either a Xel'Naga or Tassadar.
Reply Quote
xD
Reply Quote
My money's on the Dark Voice turning out to be a character we already know well.

From a storytelling perspective, the entire point of establishing a mysterious character whose face we don't get to see is to build up suspense for a shocking plot twist when he's finally revealed.
Reply Quote
It's most likely not these guys:

- Matt Horner(He's an overall nice guy)
- Rory Swann(Really?)
- Egon Stettmann(Really?)
- Graven Hill(He's not much of a major character)
- Admiral Urun(Really?)
- Prelate Mohandar(Really?)
- Ariel Hanson(No Just No)
- Nova Terra(No Just No)
- Edmund Duke(Oh wait he died already lololol)
- Valerian Mengsk(He's too young looking)
- Adjutant(Really?)
- Abathur(Really?)
- Izsha(Really?)
- Za'gara(No just no)
- Daggoth(another dead guy)
- Zasz(another dead guy)
- Aldari----(im not even gonna say this guys name)
- Tassadar(Before they kinda messed him up >:()
- Overmind(He's dead...)
- Milo Kachinsky(Really?)
- Duran(Servant of a Greater Power)
- Emil Narud(???)
- Alexei Stukov(Really?)
- Jim Raynor(No Just No)
- Sarah Kerrigan(No Just No)
- Prelate Zeratul(Really?)

These guys can't be the DV(especially the dead ones). There's a lot of non-candidates that aren't on this list either. Still, he must be right under our noses...........

Raynor: SCV!!!!
SCV: O.O
Raynor: IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!
SCV/DV: HOW DID YOU KNOW???
Raynor: No one ever suspects the HILLBILLY!
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 01:37 PMPosted by UltraNoob

famous last words
Reply Quote
It's most likely not these guys:

- Matt Horner(He's an overall nice guy)
- Rory Swann(Really?)
- Egon Stettmann(Really?)
- Graven Hill(He's not much of a major character)
- Admiral Urun(Really?)
- Prelate Mohandar(Really?)
- Ariel Hanson(No Just No)
- Nova Terra(No Just No)
- Edmund Duke(Oh wait he died already lololol)
- Valerian Mengsk(He's too young looking)
- Adjutant(Really?)
- Abathur(Really?)
- Izsha(Really?)
- Za'gara(No just no)
- Daggoth(another dead guy)
- Zasz(another dead guy)
- Aldari----(im not even gonna say this guys name)
- Tassadar(Before they kinda messed him up >:()
- Overmind(He's dead...)
- Milo Kachinsky(Really?)
- Duran(Servant of a Greater Power)
- Emil Narud(???)
- Alexei Stukov(Really?)
- Jim Raynor(No Just No)
- Sarah Kerrigan(No Just No)
- Prelate Zeratul(Really?)

These guys can't be the DV(especially the dead ones). There's a lot of non-candidates that aren't on this list either. Still, he must be right under our noses...........

Raynor: SCV!!!!
SCV: O.O
Raynor: IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!
SCV/DV: HOW DID YOU KNOW???

I see you excluded Fenix from your comical list 'o obvious non dark voicers. Why! Do you hate him and have forgotten him to the void like Raynor?!
Reply Quote
They revived Tassadar. Wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up as the DV lol.

Fenix/DV: AHA! I'M BACK BIOATCHES!
Raynor: WTF?
Fenix/DV: BET YOU NEVER SUSPECTED THIS PLAYERS!
UltraNoob: Honestly, I've been expecting a lame plot twist from the beginning.
Fenix/DV: But I'm still awesome right?
Raynor: Ew. KILL IT WITH FIRE!
UltraNoob: Okay that's it.
*throws computer out the window*
Edited by UltraNoob on 5/28/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Superloreman: OMG FENIX IS DA DAHRKZ VOICEZ? FACK, I GOTTA KILL SELF CUZ I WAS NEVER NEAR TO GUESSING IT.
Fenix/DV: I've already killed many people just by revealing myself.
Raynor: Cool story bro. Now let's have some epic battle and have random allies and unlikely allies come in to help me in this final battle
Fenix/DV: And I will loose but say things that implies that I shall win and destroy the universe.
Kerrigan: oh, and somehow I relate to all of this.
Reply Quote
Anyone considered Samir Duran? I read a book that says he spliced together Zerg and Protoss DNA and also saw a campaign level on YouTube about him creating a hybrid.
Reply Quote
He also kinda just disappeared didn't he. I never played the 1st campaign all the way through so I don't know.
Reply Quote
Look up on YouTube "prelude to Starcraft 2 return of the xelnaga" if u don't believe me
Reply Quote
Duran EXPLICITLY STATED he was the SERVANT OF A FAR GREATER POWER. So, if DV is leading the hybrids, Duran can't be him since he's just a servant.
Reply Quote
Well he could be disguised just as the other characters would be if they were the dark voice. Besides he is a villain he's not always gonna tell the truth.
Reply Quote
If he is just a servant though I would have no idea who the dark voice would be. As I said I didn't play the first campaign all the way through. I barely know the full storyline.
Reply Quote
You guys would prolly know Durand tendencies and other mischievous characters better than me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]