StarCraft® II

Pobes Vs Zeelot strategy

im currently working on some videos discussing different topics,
this is a video i made on PvZ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2qp1lFE_Rc
please check it out, and be sure to comment on what else you may like to see!
Reply Quote
No offense, but I stopped watching when you picked up regen.

200-400 mins in life is way better, and the money you waste on regen should be getting higher and higher weapon dmg and speed. This is only after you can't stand at a wall for more than a few seconds.

The common rule at the beginning is farm to 400 for weapon dmg, then farm to 400 for weapon speed. You were on the smallest map, so it's not as bad, but when you're on the largest map (which almost everyone does in a full game) with no one on gold, it's not good to run back as soon as you were doing.

So yeah... Dmg>Atk Speed>HP/Armor>Regen. I normally don't get regen until I'm pouring out gas...

Also, always keep in mind that the quickest a solo person can get a T11 tower is around 22-23 mins (tested this vs. a computer...this is with 0 harassment on a gold base utilizing the wall/market recycle method), which is when you need to have at least 92% armor and a good chunk of HP. If you're getting a good constant feed, this should be no problem.
Reply Quote
can anyone tell me who made it and there main email adress so i can edit and update pobes!..
For anyone with info i can be found in this forum and some other pobes forums, but you can email me ate oliverini@hotmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]