StarCraft® II

Armory missing structure!

@ChronVoid: ingenius! upgrade descriptions, advanced names, way to go. this really made my day.
Reply Quote
Tyber, I'm working on a campaign for StarCraft II, and I love your upgrade ideas. Would you mind me using those in it?
Reply Quote
06/30/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Shiztastic
I assume that when you say "cuts the firing rate of the Ibiks Cannon by half" you mean make it fire faster? Cutting it in half would make it fire slower.

Just getting ready to ask about that... might be game breaking though. I mean, why not slow push and siege every mission with PFs then?
Reply Quote
@Justin: Not at all! go right ahead. maybe you could also tell me what its called? that way, I can see my upgrades in action.
Edited by TyberZann on 9/2/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'll be sure to update you with more details when it gets playable. Hell, for your contribution, if it gets to Beta, you can help test if you'd like!
Reply Quote
I'd love to, but I don't always have a lot of time for starcraft, so I'm unsure if I could test it.
Reply Quote
I assume that when you say "cuts the firing rate of the Ibiks Cannon by half" you mean make it fire faster? Cutting it in half would make it fire slower.

Just getting ready to ask about that... might be game breaking though. I mean, why not slow push and siege every mission with PFs then?

That might have been game breaking... if it wasn't so large, Its not everyday that you can find an area to just build one, not to mention that it takes so long to build. and besides, without SCV's, it would fall eventually.
Edited by TyberZann on 1/26/2013 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]