StarCraft® II

MaddieStarcraft - New at Shoutcasting!

Hello everyone!

My name is Madison (in unison, "Hi Madison") and I'm addicted to Starcraft 2.

I've done some recent upgrading to my computer and setup as a whole so that I can now start casting Starcraft 2. I don't expect to be great at first, but with some practice and a little good will, I figure I'll get the hang of it. I really want this to be something that "I do," if that makes sense.

With my system the way it is now, I can record on Xsplit in 720p with Starcraft settings on Ultra. I'm not sure yet if it's my video card (Radeon 5850) or my hard-drive's read/write speed (It's stock OEM, 1tb) that is limiting my ability to record in glorious 1080p, but I'll get to the bottom of it (probably when I have more cash-money).

In any case, here are the casts:
[TvZ] TaeJa vs Sen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8FuhtS_4Fg
[TvP] TaeJa vs Tear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyxTyr1FQTc

I'd love for feedback on how I you think I did, and what you think I can try and improve on. I'd love for feedback on if you like the webcam better in the first video (where I turn it off when the game gets underway, then turn it off for post-game analysis) or better in the second video (where xsplit was all "What are hotkey commands?" and didn't change scenes). I'd love for feedback about how I forgot to turn off the healthbars (and do you like it better with them on or off anyways?). I'd love for feedback on volume levels, and anything else that might make my cast more enjoyable.

I don't necessarily need feedback on me being trans, as that has nothing with the amazing awesomeness that is Starcraft 2, but it's your right to give that feedback as well.

Hey. You. Watch the videos. Pls. <3

Love,
- Madison
Reply Quote
Good luck!

i wouldnt have your webcam on you for casting games, playing yes but casting no
Reply Quote
Watched. =)

Good job not missing engagements. Nothing worse than seeing a bunch of action on the mini-map and the caster's off somewhere else missing it.

Not bad.

GL HF!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]