StarCraft® II

Zeratul

What caused Zeratul to be injured when he visited the Hyperion? He was clearly wounded but by what? from his memory we know he got off of Auir ok but what happened after that.
Reply Quote
It's what happened before. Kerrigan blasted him with her psionic energy. It injured his arm in that cinematic. He still hasn't recovered.

He rushed to tell Jim about what he saw.
Edited by GeminiEclips on 8/19/2010 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No that happens before he goes to Auir.
Reply Quote
Did you miss the part where it said it's what happened before? He hadn't fully recovered afterward.
Reply Quote
It's what happened before. Kerrigan blasted him with her psionic energy. It injured his arm in that cinematic. He still hasn't recovered.

but I'd healed Zeratul 7 times prior to that >.>
Reply Quote

How did you heal Zeratul as protoss?
Reply Quote

touch the overmind tendrils/prophecy fragments of course
Reply Quote
Walking onto the beacons heals him. In the first and third prophecy levels.
Reply Quote
Well. Considering how many fights he went through to discover the Overmind's prophecy, he could have picked up the injury at ANY point.
It wasn't necessarily because of Kerrigan, though she did hurt him. Injuries don't heal instantly, not even the protoss (who don't have medics) so he may even have been nursing that wound the whole time.
Reply Quote

I tried watching that over again. It doesn't really show *how* his arm was injured by her psychic blast. Maybe I missed a small detail. Someone said it snapped an armband on that arm but I didn't see it.

Oh well, not a big deal to me.
Reply Quote
His blade disappeared. Then he leaned on it and grabbed it.
Reply Quote
In the cinamatic "the deals" it flashes Zeratul Blocking Kerrigan Kicks with his arm... altough that scene was never completed, maybe it was because of that.
Reply Quote

That is something that makes me mad. The terrans have medics and repair options. The zerg queens can transfuse. But if the Protoss organic units or buildings get a scratch past their shields it's there for life.

There needs to be an option for that. The power fields should allow for Protoss organic units to heal slowly, and they need a feature to repair mechanical and structure units.
Reply Quote
It's on his blade arm, and is so bad of a wound that it's hurting him all the way up to the Hyperion, yet it has no effect on his combat ability? He makes no mention of it? Not even a groan of pain?
Reply Quote
I was wondering this too. Perhaps he shielded himself with that arm when she threw the psi blast and it broke a bone or w/e. Makes sense considering that wave probably hit like a truck.
Reply Quote
zeritul is the most badass
Reply Quote
He !@#$%^-*!es too much.
Reply Quote
get a terran ally to repair/heal your protoss units.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]