StarCraft® II

Scary Loading Screen

Back when I was still in grade 7, I was so scared of Kerrigan's face popping up in the loading screen. When I saw it for the first time, my heart almost stopped. lol.

Who else had difficult time turning on the game because of her green face with blood around her lips? It's time to confess people!

Reply Quote
I never had this feeling and when brood war came out I was a lot younger then you, I believe i was only 6 years old when I watched my father play the game, he got me into the starcraft series and I started playing SC campaign when I was 9.
Reply Quote
pffftt that was a fail load screen now THIS IS A TRUE LOAD SCREEN!

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/7189/sanvich.jpg

It's.....one foot long. lol
Reply Quote

I lol'd, that's just awesome where did you find it?
Reply Quote
Can't say that scared me, but I was 13 in 98. The only game I remember being frightened by were "mmm fresh meat" Diablo 1, and Resident Evil 2.
Reply Quote
Heh, thats just funny at first glance I was thinking why you like this photo more, then I looked to the side and just chuckled :P
Reply Quote
Haha! That was awesome! I don't think we want to interrupt his lunch though. lol
Reply Quote

I lol'd, that's just awesome where did you find it?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/748783-Caption-this-loading-screen!

This thread.

It slowly gets better and better.
Reply Quote
Only game that ever scared me was Vampire blood lines when you go into the creepy old mansion that's haunted.

Doom 3 made me jump a few times, but it was just startlingly not scary.

But that dam Vampire blood lines had creepy music and was just weird and creepy all around. You had to have it in 1st persoon veiw though, or it looked kinda cheesy.
guess that's why they call it the world of darkness.
Reply Quote
Can't say that scared me, but I was 13 in 98. The only game I remember being frightened by were "mmm fresh meat" Diablo 1, and Resident Evil 2.

The Butcher scared me.

The only other one was that creature in the beginning of Another World/Out of This World.

I would have been only 8 or 9 when Diablo game out.
Reply Quote
Teletubbies. Scariest ##@% ever.
Reply Quote
The only game that ever scared me was F.E.A.R. I almost pissed myself first time I played that.

Seeing the QoB was just depressing. An emblem of all that had been lost by my favorite SC hero, Jim Raynor.
Reply Quote
I figured they would redo this in the next expansion.. having her face on the loading screen, as was in SC/BW. And a Protoss face later.

Considering the way the game ends, however.. if they do put Kerrigan on the loading screen, it won't be the same as in BW..

Oh, I dunno about that. A reverse angle of her in ghost armor, red hair out, rifle in hand, with hydralisk bodyguards could have a lot of potential for epicness.
Reply Quote
Yeah, in F.E.A.R, when I saw Alma crawling towards me in the vent, it made me jump. It was just too creepy in a Japanese-horror way.

Dead Space is pretty scary too.
Reply Quote
Teletubbies. Scariest ##@% ever.

Again!.....Again!.....Again!.....NOW WE OWN YOU Slaves... Get into the bunker!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]