StarCraft® II

[Video Guide] Brutal Campaign Walk-through

So I bunkered down and knocked out three more missions, I need to commentate them and then split them up to upload to youtube. They will be up shortly! Thanks for your patience these suckers are a lot of work!
Reply Quote
Thanks for the effort you put into these. Good stuff! Reapers in Outbreak was pure win.
Reply Quote
Agreed. Your videos have been invaluable and I'm not even making a Brutal run.
Reply Quote
Ok so I got a new video detailing the proper research and upgrades to purchase! I also have missions 8,9,10,11 and 12 recorded just waiting on them to be processed so I can upload them :)
Reply Quote
Mission #8 The Great Train Robbery is Up :)
Reply Quote
Huge Update! Three new missions added and more on the way!
Reply Quote
Much thanks for doing this, TTG. Helped me out quite a bit.

VforVoluntary
Reply Quote
Didn't use the vids to beat brutal, but it was nice to watch and compare methods.
Reply Quote
I have a question for ThinkingGamer/Orb.

Have you finally thought enough to realize that TeamLiquid and Idra both grew out of the same pile of zerg poop ?? Or is this still something that most of the community has not yet realized?
Reply Quote
Thanks a bunch =D i been wanting a guide on how to beat the game on brutal! i will favorite this page for sure!
Reply Quote
Hey, I don't want to sound gay or anything (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I love you man.
Reply Quote
Mmm, I'd like to see your strat for Welcome to the Jungle. I was whupping up on the toss, until they started pouring templar and colossi at me, and then my MMM ball got ate.
Reply Quote
Pretty cool, keep up the good work and good luck on the videos :)
Reply Quote
Mmm, I'd like to see your strat for Welcome to the Jungle. I was whupping up on the toss, until they started pouring templar and colossi at me, and then my MMM ball got ate.

Best way I found to deal with a HT (not necessarily the best method but it worked for me) was to bait him with a single Marauder. One Storm won't kill the Marauder and I've never seen one throw more than 2 simultaneously. Once he was out of juice I lit him up like a Christmas tree.
Reply Quote

Best way I found to deal with a HT (not necessarily the best method but it worked for me) was to bait him with a single Marauder. One Storm won't kill the Marauder and I've never seen one throw more than 2 simultaneously. Once he was out of juice I lit him up like a Christmas tree.
That's how I generall deal with them when they are in a static position, but these guys come in with colossi and void rays and I tend to have to engage those.
Reply Quote
Finally someone posted a decent LP

I for some reason, like watching other people play games. Even one's I already beat.

You have 1080p, a good voice, and your computer doesn't lag. Any one of these can ruin a walkthrough/lets play

I will watch this for fun^^
Reply Quote
Why didn't you do the protoss missions ASAP? You don't need to buy any upgrades for them and the research points pay off for the next actual terran mission you do.

they are next in my list bud, I'm on vacation for the next week but this will be my first objective when I get back :)

as far as welcome to the jungle expect it shortly after the pro toss missions are done.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Very cool, I'll defiantly be keeping an eye on this for when you add the missions I'm currently stuck on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]