Yes, I've made sure the game is fully up to date each time I've launched it.
I just tried it right now to confirm that it still won't launch and states that it is fully updated.
Obtaining System Information
1. Hold the 'Option' Key and choose System Profiler/Information from the Apple Menu.
2. Copy the information from the following sections:
- Hardware (remove the Serial Number line)
- Software (remove the Computer Name and User Name lines)
06/10/2012 11:56 AMPosted by JimBondI tried dragging the "StarCraft II 2012 Beta" folder from the Applications folder to the trash, emptying the trash, restarted the computer and reinstalled the beta. After the full game installed, I hit play and the launcher once again froze, forcing me to force quit, resulting in the same error message as before.
Snow Leopard (10.6) and older versions of OS X
1. Hold the Option Key and choose System Profiler from the Apple Menu
2. When the System Profiler is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
3. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location. Make sure the file format is "System Profiler 4.0 (XML)"
1. Hold the Option Key and choose System Information from the Apple Menu
2. When the System Information is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
3. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location.
Obtaining your system.log
1. Using Finder, Navigate to /Applications/Utilities and open Console
2. Click system.log on the left side bar.
3. On the menu bar, click File, and select Save a Copy As. Make sure the file is saved to the desktop for easy location.
07/31/2012 10:53 PMPosted by ronDZOn my Macbook Pro I am experiencing the same exact problem as everyone else here, completed the update to 100% and an SCII icon comes up in the dock as SC2Switcher but nothing happens and I have to force quit. When I try to open all windows by right clicking the SC2Switcher it brings up absolutely nothing, no user interface or anything. I am using Mountain Lion OSX by the way.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.