StarCraft® II

How many barracks on 2-3-4 bases?

how many? and also what timing should i expo if I 2 rax, and when do i take my third. Also on 2-3-4 bases, how many starports and factories. thanks for any help.
Edited by Kira on 6/9/2012 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
As many as it takes... If you are using reactors or tech labs you can support 5-6 rax with a factory and a starport while still getting upgrades and building workers off of two bases. But once you get on 3+ bases and have all of the workers you want you should be working on getting a crazy number of rax to replenish your army in a hurry if you lose it. 20+ rax with 3 or 4 factories and 4-5 starports are totally appropriate once you have a maxed army on 3+ bases.

Honestly, you should be able to get out of bronze on two bases just maxing on marines off of 12 naked rax on two bases. Check out filtersc's bronze to masters videos on YouTube or twitchtv he has production benchmarks that make it easier to figure out just how bad your macro really is and how to fix it.
Edited by BrockLanders on 6/11/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Depends on what you're making, your addons and how saturated you are. This isn't protoss or zerg buddy.
Reply Quote
1-1
2-3
3-5
4-7

this is with perfect mechanics, 1 factory and starport and you will have money for upgrades
Reply Quote
right now I'm doing 3 per base when I do FE I do 3 while I tech and make another 2 after my starport and factory goes up I make 3 if I'm opting out tanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]