StarCraft® II

People for the Ethical Treatment of All Zerg

HBRB has an honorary place. As do KO and wfawwer. I created it when people started calling Zerg monsters in an RP I was in :P
Reply Quote
06/12/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Fantasy
-
Edited by Fantasy on 12/9/2012 7:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
-
Reply Quote
-
Reply Quote
Lookin' good so far...I don't see how you can approve since this is better than my writing.
Reply Quote
This development is good.
Reply Quote
09/19/2012 01:47 PMPosted by smylez
This development is good.

What is that supposed to mean?
And By the way, the peaceful chapters are coming to a close. The more violent ones are on the horizon, just after two events, I need to do before closing up the dark world arc.
Sigh... Combat scenes are so annoying to write.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/19/2012 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What I meant is that Abel is in deep water and a lot of good development can stem off from this. Conflict makes things interesting.

Combat scenes are one of the funner parts of writing. They aren't really that hard. You just need to use a lot of adjectives and verbs. Use short descriptive sentences to give your words a feeling of fast pacing. Long sentences also works.
Reply Quote
Sheiz. You, my friend, are good. I'm really liking this. An interesting twist on biblical references.

One question: who is Arc? Are you going to explore him later?

I'm liking the level of detail you put in, it really allows me to visualize the story in my mind, and if you can achieve that then you are doing very well. The dream sequences make me curious, and I'm guessing that their relevance will be revealed later.

I understand that Abel is the core character, but I would like you to explore Cain a bit more, introduce some backstory for him. This will allow us to better understand his motivations and expand his relationship with Abel.
Reply Quote
09/19/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Fantasy
Combat scenes are so annoying to write.

I KNOW RIGHT!?!?

Hey btw. If this really does have Bible cross references as stated here:

09/20/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Thundercrash
An interesting twist on biblical references.

I might cut time out to read it. It's just im soo busy. :P I am only in ONE RP. (Mine) and yours of course.
Reply Quote
Cain and Abel were brothers from the Bible. Cain killed Abel and was punished by God.
Reply Quote
SPOILER

Except now it is reversed...

And that is why you should read The Tower :3
Reply Quote
Hehe, what do you mean Nikola?
And please edit your post, Both you and Draconus. Not everyone has read the Tower. So no spoilers please.
Edited by Fantasy on 9/22/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
-
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Thundercrash
Cain and Abel were brothers from the Bible. Cain killed Abel and was punished by God.

I know -_-

My question was does this story actually follow the Bible well?
Reply Quote
Have you even read the story?
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Zarkun
Have you even read the story?

NO, I HAVEN'T READ THE STORY!! WHY U NO LISTEN TO ME!? /rage

I am trying to find out if its worth reading 6 pages. If it actually follows the Bible well I might consider it.
Reply Quote
Just because it follows it doesn't mean you have to read it...but from what I've read it's doing pretty good and I'm liking. So even if it has some small tid bits and there from a certain book so what, just read it and have fun.
Reply Quote
To answer your question, no it doesn't follow the bible. Just because someone uses their names doesn't mean it has to follow the bible. You should consider reading because you think it would be a good read, not because it "follows the bible." Man, that's a poor reason to read a good story.
Reply Quote
-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]