StarCraft® II

What is LoTV???

I heard someone talking about this in forums. What is it? The expansion after HoTS?
Edited by Oracle on 7/14/2012 4:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Legacy of the Void, the inevitable protoss expansion
Edited by emc on 6/16/2012 7:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
LOL we wont be expecting that for awhile. Im suprised that they already have a name for it.
Reply Quote
You're a bit late. They had the name for it since 2008. Lol.
Reply Quote
Oh... Wow lol
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 07:37 AMPosted by emc

I wouldnt say that just yet. The way Blizzard is going about changes, the Protoss might not exist after HOTS.
Reply Quote
06/17/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Avalon
I wouldnt say that just yet. The way Blizzard is going about changes, the Protoss might not exist after HOTS.

When Auir fell there was a Shakuras ;).
Reply Quote

This is a stupid sentiment and you know it. Blizzard will never drop the Protoss. One of the biggest reasons the franchise is so damn successful is for the trio of teams. Blizzard likes being successful, you'll notice.
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Romeo

This is a stupid sentiment and you know it. Blizzard will never drop the Protoss. One of the biggest reasons the franchise is so damn successful is for the trio of teams. Blizzard likes being successful, you'll notice.

I know, all these Protoss whining about how unfair everything is, saying Blizz hates them, when they are getting it really good right now! It's so obnoxious looking at their butthurt comments.
Zerg are also complaining how they got "less then everyone else." I think they complain for the sake of complaining sometimes! XD

Quite honestly, I think the new update is looking great.
Reply Quote

HotS will be revolved around Kerrigan breaking the "curse" of the Zerg and banding them all together to fight the Xel'Naga.
LotV will be revolved around Zeratul uniting all the Protoss clans, along with the Terran and Zerg in order to fight the Xel'Naga. Final mission of LotV will be a huge-epic-control-all-three-races mission against a huge army of Xel'Naga. (Also, Tassadar will make an appearance somewhere, seeing how he says something along the lines of "I have never tasted death" when Zeratul sees him in WoL)
True source of evil is destroyed. Zerg go on their way as no longer cursed to kill and destroy. (Kerrigan leading them)Terran go back to doing their thing. Protoss go back to doing their thing too.
End of story.
Edited by ZeepZeep on 6/20/2012 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

they said SC2 will be a trilogy and karrigan is more focused on the empreror mecs so dont worry zeritol will still be there
Reply Quote
Lol How does everyone know all this? Chapter books?
Reply Quote
No 99% of it was stated in the campaign for each game...
Reply Quote
No 99% of it was stated in the campaign for each game...

It has been almost a year, i don't think the OP is going to read this =)
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Oracle
LOL we wont be expecting that for awhile. Im suprised that they already have a name for it.

Interesting fact: They've actually had that name long before WoL even released... same with Heart of the Swarm too....
Reply Quote
It's already in development and the story has been writtened out
Reply Quote
Ive read the story script, its amazing!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]