StarCraft® II

Help out a gym that makes actual superheroes!

Hi guys,

I figured this would be the best place to put this that wouldn't irritate anyone on the other forum subsections lol.

I am a long time Starcraft player and I have called for help from the gaming community once before and received overwhelming support so I'm hoping for a miracle again.

The gym that I work/volunteer my time at is one that trains people in the way that we were as a child. Running, jumping, crawling, climbing, ect .... we train people to eat healthier, get a better range of motion back, extensive yoga, and also help train individuals for their own life challenges like marathons, fire fighting, veterans, police work, and people fighting with disabilities. We are working on starting programs to help children with obesity, teach them and their parents to eat better, and even martial arts classes.

We basically train people to be real life superheroes....heck my boss can do a one handed hand stand pushup...stop and imagine that in your head for a second... if that's not superhuman I don't know what is....seriously he looks like Spiderman lol.

We do a lot of good work here but we are small local business struggling against the mega gyms like Golds Gym and Planet Fitness.

This is where you can help!! Chase Bank is holding a contest where they are giving away grants for small businesses of $250,000! They are giving away a bunch of these but only for businesses that can get 250 votes on their page. This would be huge for us! We could build our new location complete with new studios where people have space, separate yoga and martial art studios, showers, a kitchen to teach nutrition, and even a two floor rock wall for kids and clients alike to use

Again ALL you have to do is log in with your Facebook log in on their page and search for MONKEY BAR GYM in Milwaukee, WI. Vote for us and if you are feeling extra generous share it to your Facebook page so that more people can see it and hopefully throw a vote in for us as well.

This is the voting page:

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com

This is our gyms website for anyone that wants to see what we do and what you would be helping support! :

http://www.monkeybargymmilwaukee.com

Thank you for anyone that helps in anyway and post below if you voted so that we can keep this going!

I will be posting something similar to this on a few other forums that have outstanding members so if you see it again please don't think it's spam lol.

You guys rock and I will let you know if we make our 250 votes!!!

THANKS!

Amrat
Reply Quote
We only have a few days of the contest .... no one thinks this is worth 2 minutes of your time and a vote on Facebook? :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]