StarCraft® II

Multitude Gaming is recruiting.

Team Name: Multitude Gaming (MxG)
Server: NA
Channel: Multitude Gaming

About:

Multitude Gaming (MxG) is looking for players of all skill level, and from any country. We are a competitive team with a casual/competitive community. We would like to get our names out there to send our players to big named events and help support them with attending lans. We are a North American team, but have players from all over the world such as Czech Republic, Australia, Denmark, Germany, and South Korea. Our main team is composed of all 1500+ point master players that compete is team leagues, and tournaments vs pro players, and top GM's. We have alot of skill but would also love to build a bigger community.

Things we offer

• Custom Stream Feed
  • Teamspeak Server
  • Prize Tournaments
  • Paid Coaching
  • Competitive Teams
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
bumpy bump!
anyone interested, please check out our website
Reply Quote
Great clan since i joined luv all of the help im getting
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
I will take a closer look when I get home from work. I'm very interested in joining a team though. : )
Reply Quote
06/25/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Demize
I will take a closer look when I get home from work. I'm very interested in joining a team though. : )

Got your application. Thanks for joining us!
Reply Quote
Forum Guideline #5

Do not bump posts
The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called 'necro bumping' or 'necroing').
Reply Quote
[quote]Forum Guideline #5

Do not bump posts
The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called 'necro bumping' or 'necroing').

Sorry
Reply Quote
Just joined. They have some good high master players.
Reply Quote
Update!: Found academy manager, we are currently looking for diamond/low master players. You will be receiving help from higher level players, being playing in clan wars vs other teams academies, and be attending scheduled practices.
Reply Quote
07/01/2012 07:35 AMPosted by MxGDiChello
Update!: Found academy manager, we are currently looking for diamond/low master players. You will be receiving help from higher level players, being playing in clan wars vs other teams academies, and be attending scheduled practices.

We would still like more applicants for the Academy we have a few and have them practicing a lot already. If your diamond or low master we would love to have you. Come on our forums @ www.multitudegaming.net/forums and apply and we will direct you toward Treble our academy manager.
Reply Quote
Academy is filling up quick if you are low master or diamond you should come check us out. Also we are looking for a team of people to recruit and help us grow!
Reply Quote
Just did my tryouts. Remark is good and so is Mahv.
Reply Quote
Can i join?
Reply Quote
Sure anyone can join. We have no restrictions.
Reply Quote
Join Channel uNiGC for your clan to practice games with other people...we'll need some clans to join our community real soon.
Reply Quote
07/21/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Adrenaline
Join Channel uNiGC for your clan to practice games with other people...we'll need some clans to join our community real soon.

Why whats going on?
Reply Quote
Alright next update, we have found a manager for a bronze to platinum team. If you are interested come to www.multitudegaming.net go to the forums and under introduce yourself there is an application. We will get you accepted and talking to the right person.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]