StarCraft® II

Multitude Gaming is recruiting.

Cant wait for ESEA, and ISTL. Also if anyone is interested we have a plat team manager and looking for more people.
Reply Quote
Just got 2 more GM players, frostSwarm, and Moosegills. Growing quickly. Playing in ESEA and ISTL also playing clan wars for Academy and B team now!
Reply Quote
Can i join?
Reply Quote
Also your guy's email isnt sending
ive tried to resend about 1000 times now
Reply Quote
Anyone can come to channel Multitude Gaming, 5 gms now.
Reply Quote
just app'd, figured i'd give ya bump :-)
Reply Quote
yo i want in
Reply Quote
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SAYS MY USERNAME DOESNT EXIST WHEN IT DOES AND I HAVE BEEN APPROVED
Reply Quote
Just bumping to say that MxG is a pretty legit freaking team with a pretty solid roster of top Master's and GM NA players already.

They should definitely be looked into for anyone searching for an up and coming team.
Reply Quote
bumping, because MxG closed it doors due to their leader not wanting to lead anymore. Giving this info out to MxG that most of those players came from HeXp Gaming www.hexpgaming.com and if you guys want a place to call home we are more than willing to welcome you guys back or anyone wanting to come look us up. We hosted tourneys monthly and weekly as well as $$ show matches. Choices were made by DiChello and these are his fruits. hexpgaming.com has gone no were and is looking to start up SC2 again.
Reply Quote
how do i send an app, whats your guys email?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]