bump!
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Then go join another clan. Our rules are our own for a reason -- ie. screening out people. If you don't like them, leave. Plain and simple. Best of luck to you.

In the meantime, thanks for the free bump. ^^
Edited by FCShock on 7/18/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't really play as often as I should since I'm more of a reformed fps addict/current Minecrack/League of Legends person, but I've been in this clan for a while.

I've been in guilds/clans before and I do agree there are many out there that are all about ego.

This clan has been a pleasant surprise for the most part; Longevity and size of gaming community are a definite plus here. I think RootKit cheated him/herself out of a chance to be part of something fun by not sticking around and similarly getting to know more of our clan's playerbase.

Why wouldn't we want more people to join and why wouldn't we want to get to know who we're going to be playing with? I don't think it's an unreasonable expectation.

In addition, posting on the forum after watching a fun replay and sharing your thoughts on it...really, not THAT hard to do. : p

It is fun to be part of this clan, and I really am glad I've gotten to know all the people I now know who I would never have gotten to know otherwise. Having someone to play with at almost any time of day is really great and again, once you get to know the people here, it's like a family.
Reply Quote
@.@'' help
Reply Quote
Just to answer a few questions that were posted here. We don't accept everyone. However, if you act mature you're pretty much a shoe in. We focus more on having fun people around to game with rather than an ultra competitive environment. That being said, we do have squads within Fever that focus on competition in SC2 and many of our other supported games. We use TS3(which is actually better than vent imo*used to be a vent fanboy*). In order to not be removed from the clan for inactivity you don't even have to post on the forums...all you have to do is log in once every 14 days to show us you're still alive. If you want to progress in the ranks in Fever you'll have to be active on the forums though, but we're aware that not everyone wants that. In order to be ranked up you can either get 2 recruits(yes it's 2), be active on the forums, have an overall good attitude with other members of the community, or help complete tasks within the clan.

I've been in Fever for over a year and am currently an officer that runs a platoon and manages other parts of the clan. I also help run the computer support section of the forums. We offer a lot more than just gaming so keep that in mind when you're considering us.

Also, what do you need help with, MouseByeBye?
Edited by Rafiee on 7/18/2012 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump =D
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
I would join your Clan, but i dont have a lot of time to improve my play rather then maintain my play.

Though i know your player CptKirk, i frequent his stream >.<

im also known as Fiddler so he knows me :P

:)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
You've probably seen my bumps in this thread :D But for reals, this clan is amazing. Also there are a bunch of amazing people here.
Reply Quote
love bump! :D
Reply Quote
I would join your Clan, but i dont have a lot of time to improve my play rather then maintain my play.

Though i know your player CptKirk, i frequent his stream >.<

im also known as Fiddler so he knows me :P

:)

Tzeen, we are a casual gaming clan and are all about making friends. Just join for the company. That's all we ask. :)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Bump. :D
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
HI SHOCK! Sincerly, Nib.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]