StarCraft® II

Starcraft2.com Logging on Issues

I don't know if this is specific toward my computer but I have an iMac with OS Lion. When using Safari and logging onto Starcraft2.com, specifically to look at the forums and post comments, I keep getting logged out every time I switch a page. I do not have this problem with Diablo3.com, nor on my roommates MacPro that runs OS Snow Leopard (currently using).

Before I'm advised to download another Internet Explorer, I'll just say I refuse. I'm advised to download portals so I can play the old Blizzard games that do not work on OS Lion and dozens of other softwares and I'm done downloading crap that causes more lag issues with Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2.

It would be nice not to have to log onto my roommates computer to make a post on Starcraft 2 broadcasts and forums so any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Did you try deleting the Cookies in Safari for Battle.net? This seems to resolve the issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]