StarCraft® II

Eighth Nibble at the PanKoprulu Academy

This is just great. I'm going camping tomorrow for 3 days and there's no internet so I'll be MIA again. Unless the mission is still going on when I come back (I can easily insert myself into the mission), my character will be doing stuff in the Hive Colony.
06/29/2012 11:19 AMPosted by DarkZelot
Wait a minute, why am I using a wraith? I have an effin battlecruiser in orbit, lets just base it off the starcraft 2 specs
Needs buff from SC2 stats. Lore BC is much more powerful. Take this as a general guide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL0RiDJl9Cc&feature=related

Yes, it looks OP, but remember that the enemy fleet has BCs as well, and those can still Yamato Cannon you. Also, I doubt that Shadow can make a Hallucinated BC, and so ou'll have to use the real one. As in, if it gets destroyed, it's perma-dead.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 6/29/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Nightmare drains his energy based off of mass. The bigger it is, the less time I can hold the form. I could hold a BC . . . for like three minutes. :P
Oh, and for the same reason of not risking losing it permanently, can you Hallucinate my Scout please?
It'd be my pleasure. By the by, you might want to remember the difference between Nightmare and Hallucinate, for future reference.

Hallucinate: temporary, useless copy of a unit

Nightmare: Shadow's thing- he creates one copy identical to the original, capable of attacking, eating, leaving a bloody mess, etc.
Let Abel's scout have ridiculous speed, at the cost of some shield points.
IC- Abel rolls over and continues to sleep, still chained into the bed.
Edited by Fantasy on 6/29/2012 2:47 PM PDT
. . . I need unedited Scout stats to do that. -_-
I have a challenge for the teacher... Get Abel out of bed. :)
There will be decoys, chains, shielded hidden minds, fake compartments and dolls!
Kentel returns to the classroom. "Apparently, not everyone could be bothered to arrive on time. Would you mind . . . ?" He nods, then clicks down the hall, heading down to the dormitories. "Good. I hate delays. Especially considering my guest wouldn't be too happy to see me with Marco dead and all."

Jess closes the cargo compartment, then curls up and falls asleep.
I've got a job for you, Discord. Wake me when we get wherever we're going.
I board the Dark Echo, "Prep the ship for jump, spin up warp drives, secure all loose cargo, prime all weapons, prime shields, prepare to receive coordinates, and have damage control teams at the ready, all hands to battle stations!" I bark out orders to the crew,

Shadow, could you please download coordinates for the mission area to me? My crew and I are ready to go.

OOC: Dark Echo is flagship cruiser, same size and stats as Jackson's Revenge.
The panel is sending the coordinates now. Don't be alarmed if the computer says there's nothing there. The displacement field set up is surprisingly effective- the Dominion and Protoss have been fooled for going on thirty years.
We arrive at our destination and wait just outside where the field is supposed to be, "Scramble all fighters I want to be ready for when the rest arrive." I say

I've figured out why no one has examined this area before, the field has this position masked as a black hole.
I thought it was the marine who threw the zergling in. My mistake.

06/29/2012 06:02 AMPosted by Jake
Isn't there a saying?... you know, too many cooks spoil the stew? Wouldn't that many programs working at once be detrimental?

Yes. It is kind of like holding up six wall shields to protect you from arrows.
Great! 0 damage taken.
Um... I don't have a hand to swing my sword with. How am I going to attack?
Biased on radio traffic, we have arrived.
WAKE UP!

Isn't there a saying?... you know, too many cooks spoil the stew? Wouldn't that many programs working at once be detrimental?

Great! 0 damage taken.

Two words: Shield Bash
That only works if you can move into range and move your shield.
As in the WHOLE point of shields?
The bluish light engulfed the majority of students. No time to waste, I've somewhere to be. Behind the students' main force was the ominous presence of my flagship, the Vengeance, which had been retrofitted since the last mission by my tech-heads.

Vengeance
810 HP
1260 SP
9 Armor
3 Shield Armor
300 energy
12 Sight Range
Primary Weapon- Obliteration Battery=
45 Damage [+9 vs. Armored]
7 Range
2.4 Attack Speed
Assist Weapon- Pursuers=
12 Pursuer Capacity

|Pursuer
60 HP
60 SP
1 Armor
0 Shield Armor
5 Sight Range
16 damage x7
4 Range
0.45 Attack Speed|

8 Deployment Range
Abilities- Make Pursuer
Dual Yamato Cannon
Edited by Draconus on 6/29/2012 9:14 PM PDT

Great! 0 damage taken.

Well, first of all, how the hell are you holding up six shields in the first place? Shields can only be held in your hand/ on your wrist. Second, wouldn't it be better to have a few good firewalls, rather, than say, a sh*tton of crappy ones? It's like either wearing 6 layers of copper armour or 1-2 layers of steel armour. The copper slows you down to the point that you are dragging yourself on the floor, and is easily torn through by anything iron or better, while the steel protects you well against most attacks, and if you've got the stamina, which most warriors do, you can easily walk around in it.
Edited by Jake on 6/29/2012 8:42 PM PDT
"I am approaching the head Battlecruiser now."
Prismatic Beam Online
Charging Shields
Charged
Engaging

My beam strikes the first ship precisely ahead of the base of the Yamato Cannons, reducing it, and the others in that ship, to slag. I immediately swung the beam across the forward batteries and bridge, eliminating most offensive power and command on the ship. I sustain heavy fire from Interceptirs in doing so and retreat.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]