Mac Problem Installing Patch 1.4.4

(Locked)

Hello so I play on both the NA and SEA version decided to play on SEA, and my game was patching yadayadayada.
So I got to patch 1.4.4 screen and it automatically starts at 50% complete but it won't progress after 69% it just closes the application.

Is there any way to fix this? Like delete a file? Really need help don't want to reinstall since I don't have the disc and my internet is very bad for reinstalling.

This is not the first time this has happened to me.
Just a heads up I'm not getting and error message or any sorts it just exits out and I don't get the Send Report message either.
Is Blizzard trying to send me a message when my game stops patching after 69%?
Same thing happened to me
Can't wait till they fix something.
Well its happening to me too :( helppppp
The file "/Applications/Games/Starcraft II/StarCraft II Editor.app/Contents/_CodeSignature/CodeResources" is read only and cannot be updated.
I had the same thing, So I uninstalled the game and started an online download. but now the download gets a little over halfway done and then an unexpected error occurs and I'm trying to fix that now.
I have a similar problem. My mac asks me to allow an app to download and I accept. I downloaded to 100% very quickly. I don't know if it downloaded properly or not, but it says 100%.

Now one of two things happens. If I click Play, the screenshot of the helmet comes up during loading, but the game crashes to desktop before I get to the login screen. If I continue to view the patch downloader interface without continuing by clicking an option, it will crash by itself after 12 seconds. If I open it again, it's still finished at 100%, but it will crash after 12 seconds.
It works!

I ran a repair. For Mac USERS, It's in Applications/Starcraft II/Support/Repair

It repaired it, and then when I went to open up the application for the game, it patched again. The repair fixed it for me with no need to reinstall, but it might work differently on a case to case basis. My repair lasted maybe 5 minutes, so try that option first.
i tried using repair but it says that the downloader is open and it is not iv tried resetting my mac but it still says that plz help
I tired the repair.

The repair finished, but when I reopened the application for the game, the same problem persisted.
Support Forum Agent
Have we've tried the patch download and see if it helps?

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/starcraft-ii-patch-mirror-and-information
Edited by Machkhan on 7/22/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Same here. The repair application didn't solve the problem.
Support Forum Agent
Do me a favor and try to patch again. When the issue occurs, send me the following information:

Obtaining your System Information and system.log
Snow Leopard (10.6) and older versions of OS X
    1. Hold the Option Key and choose System Profiler from the Apple Menu
    2. When the System Profiler is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
    3. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location. Make sure the file format is "System Profiler 4.0 (XML)"

Lion (10.7)
    1. Hold the Option Key and choose System Information from the Apple Menu
    2. When the System Information is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
    3. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location.

Obtaining your system.log
    1. Using Finder, Navigate to /Applications/Utilities and open Console
    2. Click system.log on the left side bar.
    3. On the menu bar, click File, and select Save a Copy As. Make sure the file is saved to the desktop for easy location.

Submitting your system files
    1. Open a new email message, and attach the items as an attachment.
    2. Send the email to macsupport@blizzard.com with the subject as "Attn: TonyM". Make sure you include the Thread title and URL address. This way it gets routed to me so I can take a personal look.

Please note: This method is only used for sending information after files are requested for additional review. This is not to be used a a form of contact, as this box is monitored only when files are requested. No replies are sent from here.
Edited by Machkhan on 7/23/2012 5:51 PM PDT
It works!

I ran a repair. For Mac USERS, It's in Applications/Starcraft II/Support/Repair

It repaired it, and then when I went to open up the application for the game, it patched again. The repair fixed it for me with no need to reinstall, but it might work differently on a case to case basis. My repair lasted maybe 5 minutes, so try that option first.

That fixed it for me, thanks!

NOTE: The "Allow" pop-up would keep disappearing before I could press it (both before and after Repair.app was run). The only way I got it was to note where the "Allow" button was and keep pressing my button there to click it, eventually.

NOTE: The first run of Repair.app failed because the Blizzard Updater was running. I opened a Terminal, ran `ps -ef|grep -i upda` and killed the Blizzard process that was running, and then Repair.app would run.
Everytime I try to update via the patch page, my patch just repeats at 2%...

And the main patcher is giving me an error. Time to reinstall I guess. :l derp
I'm having similar trouble, except my patch 1.4.4 just comes up in the Launcher at 0%, stays there for about 15 seconds, then automatically quits out. I have tried running the Repair function after restarting my computer, and I got the same thing unfortunately. Anyone else have the 0% completion thing? I'm guessing it's because I'm running SC2 on OSX 10.5.8....
Having same issue at 0%- program automatically shuts down also running OS 10.5.8
Edited by jhbrantley on 7/31/2012 8:35 AM PDT
Mine goes to 100% right away but then it just crashes and I get error code BLZPTS00008. Should I uninstall and reinstall?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]