StarCraft® II

Mac Problem Installing Patch 1.4.4

(Locked)

Why would Blizzard cut us out that use 10.5.8
So can I get a refund for the game?
2years playing on this system, WHY,WHY??????
where you able to fix it ? im so over trying to get it to work ... :(
Having the same issue. Running mac OSX 10.7.4, what's up with that? Downloading Lion now. Will let you know if that solves it...
07/31/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Roflcopter
I'm having similar trouble, except my patch 1.4.4 just comes up in the Launcher at 0%, stays there for about 15 seconds, then automatically quits out. I have tried running the Repair function after restarting my computer, and I got the same thing unfortunately. Anyone else have the 0% completion thing? I'm guessing it's because I'm running SC2 on OSX 10.5.8....

I got the same problem..
Blizzard, give us an official response on why we cannot play our game! It's been a week now. I can't even play single player against the AI!!!
!
Edited by Pooka on 8/5/2012 10:19 PM PDT
you should be able to play the AI, just disconnect your computer from the internet so it can not log in then start the game. It will give you the option of playing offline

offline become boring after few games, I've been doing it LOL

I kind of feel like Blizzerd has only 3 engineers, 1 for Diablo, 1 for WWC, and 1 for starcraft LOL

<3 blizzerd, fix it
Everytime I try to update via the patch page, my patch just repeats at 2%...

And the main patcher is giving me an error. Time to reinstall I guess. :l derp

this is the same exact issue I have on my imac 1,5 17-inch, osx version 10.5

I've reinstalled with no success I've tried to patch the update from the website but recieved an error message saying that the patch isn't needed

help me! =O
you should be able to play the AI, just disconnect your computer from the internet so it can not log in then start the game. It will give you the option of playing offline

offline become boring after few games, I've been doing it LOL

I kind of feel like Blizzerd has only 3 engineers, 1 for Diablo, 1 for WWC, and 1 for starcraft LOL

<3 blizzerd, fix it

this works for offline =D thanks
Not if you did a reinstall. If so you lost the game completely. Ask for a refund.
08/06/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Sisyphus
Not if you did a reinstall. If so you lost the game completely. Ask for a refund.

I put all my saved files from Starcraft 2 on an external hard drive so they're still there
Forum support admin or whatever you're called, can you please send us Mac OSX version 10.5 users some sort of reply to whether or not we'll be able to carry on playing StarCraft 2? If we will be able to play, an estimate on the repair time would be very much appreciated.
Why Is there no response it's been over a week now and this is some bull. Please give us some glimmer of hope that there will be more nights filled with glorious genocide of alien races. Largely disappoinGted if this is the end of sc2.
I am using mac osx version 10.6.8 and i am having the same issues. wtf?
Support Forum Agent
If you're on 10.5, you won't be able to play SC2, since patch 1.5 is not compatible with 10.5 systems. You can see ways to upgrade your system below.

Additional, if you're experiencing issues trying to patch or play SC2 on 10.6 and above systems, please create a new thread, so that we can troubleshoot the issue. Thanks!

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/mac-software-updates-software-upgrades
Edited by Machkhan on 8/12/2012 10:49 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]