StarCraft® II

download maps

hi i cant get the maps i have downloaded off of the internet i can get them to show up. iv put them in the rigth places in the game foders i think. please help me if you guys and gals can.
Reply Quote
The answer you're looking for depends on the goal you are seeking with your downloaded maps. I have a feeling you downloaded these maps to try and play them because if you are only seeking to edit them I seriously doubt you would be asking for help.

You have two ways you can play downloaded maps:
1) Open downloaded map in the SC2 Map Editor and "Test Document" (this sometimes might not work for advanced reasons)
2) Open downloaded map in the SC2 Map Editor and Publish the map to Battle.net with your account, close SC2 Map Editor, launch SC2 and create the game you published (you can join the game you published as well by searching its name)
Reply Quote
07/16/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Jason
2) Open downloaded map in the SC2 Map Editor and Publish the map to Battle.net with your account, close SC2 Map Editor, launch SC2 and create the game you published (you can join the game you published as well by searching its name)

If the goal is to play a map on Battle.net, you would be best served by searching for the map on Battle.net itself first before you publish someone else's map under your own name.
Reply Quote
How do we download maps from battle.net? I cant seem to find the download page.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]