StarCraft® II

My Little Pony SC2 Portraits (Animated)

Sorry I can't post them as hyperlinks, you'll have to copy and paste them into the address bar

http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-Sparkle-and-Starcraft-Ghost-Unit-Portrait-275761185
http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-and-Starcraft-Battlecruiser-Unit-Portrait-274714206
http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-and-Starcraft-Thor-Unit-Portrait-273763644
http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Dash-and-Starcraft-Banshee-Unit-Portrait-271666922
http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/art/Applejack-and-Starcraft-SCV-Unit-Portrait-271962348
Reply Quote
What's the forum's general consensus on bronies? This will determine my next post about the OP.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 10:44 AMPosted by PotatoLiSK
What's the forum's general consensus on bronies? This will determine my next post about the OP.

i think their opinions are their own, but when they try to drag me into it, im getting the mallet.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Kelthar

i think their opinions are their own, but when they try to drag me into it, im getting the mallet.

Well, Bronies are obnoxious.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 10:47 AMPosted by PotatoLiSK

Well, Bronies are obnoxious.

its a big spikey mallet.
Reply Quote
Trolling of a forced meme.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 10:44 AMPosted by PotatoLiSK

Bronies want to see something more in a childs TV show, something that could be perceived or made up about almost any show or movie, yet they never saw themselves liking a cartoon for little girls and this somehow breaks them out of some sort of stupor of closed-mindedness which is then attributed to said show. For most people who are already open-minded they see it for what it is: A TV program aimed at elementary school girls that attempts to instill morals in them through story telling while appealing to common young girl fantasies (such as ponies). So what do i think? I think it's stupid.
Edited by BattLeSCVs on 7/19/2012 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What's a bronies?
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Toortanga
What's a bronies?
It's a person who revolves their entire personality and identity around a show made for 4 year old girls. It's called My Little Pony.
Reply Quote
To anyone who is a brony, you have got to be kidding yourself. I mean, you can like what you want, feel free but it is to me just absolutely obnoxious. We are a bunch of men (and boys I suppose). We should not indulge in what 4 year old girls do. Its shameful. Its disturbing.

There are thousands of better things to watch or do than to destroy your honor. If someone I knew knew that I watched that, I would be SO embarrassed. SC is one thing, pink pony bull!@#$ is another.

I'm not a homophobe or anything, if you're gay, great, but this is just obnoxious.

Don't get me wrong, we all have our vices, I played animal crossing, I've bake things before but this is just...too far.

Grow up guys, be men, go watch something you can talk to other adults about.
Reply Quote
Damn, I want one!
Reply Quote
Gay.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 04:04 PMPosted by dirtypeasant
There are thousands of better things to watch or do than to destroy your honor. If someone I knew knew that I watched that, I would be SO embarrassed. SC is one thing, pink pony bull!@#$ is another.

I dunno, I don't see how watching and finding amusement/pleasure in a cartoon is any different than someone spending hours and hours a day staring at a computer screen in an attempt to suck out some self-worth in the form of a video game. Or indulging in fantasy football. Or obsessively following your favorite football/baseball/hockey/underwaterbasketweaving team.

It's funny how you say "well, the thing *I* like is okay, but what YOU do is horrible..."

I'll bet you have plenty of embarrassing vices that people could point and laugh at you for. Everyone does. :)
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Athena

I dunno, I don't see how watching and finding amusement/pleasure in a cartoon is any different than someone spending hours and hours a day staring at a computer screen in an attempt to suck out some self-worth in the form of a video game. Or indulging in fantasy football. Or obsessively following your favorite football/baseball/hockey/underwaterbasketweaving team.

It's funny how you say "well, the thing *I* like is okay, but what YOU do is horrible..."

I'll bet you have plenty of embarrassing vices that people could point and laugh at you for. Everyone does. :)

I've pointed out some vices, and I said to each his own, but people watch the show because it has something "beyond the ponies" just for adults. My !@#. So does spongebob, so does every cartoon, you wanna know why? When you're watching those shows with YOUR CHILDREN, you don't put a gun in your mouth, and the CHILDREN won't know the difference.

There are equally engaging things out there that wouldn't embarrass you or the people you know as bad as MY LITTLE PONY. Are you serious?
Reply Quote
I have to say...this is pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
I've pointed out some vices, and I said to each his own, but people watch the show because it has something "beyond the ponies" just for adults. My !@#. So does spongebob, so does every cartoon, you wanna know why? When you're watching those shows with YOUR CHILDREN, you don't put a gun in your mouth, and the CHILDREN won't know the difference.

There are equally engaging things out there that wouldn't embarrass you or the people you know as bad as MY LITTLE PONY. Are you serious?

SOME people do. You're equating "people" to mean "everyone."

There are people who watch sports so obsessively that they ignore their children. There are people who play video games so much that they leave their children locked in parked cars, or play until they literally pass out from malnutrition/dehydration. There are people who will literally try and stab you if you say you like the sports team they hate. Does that mean EVERYONE involved in those hobbies does? Of course not.

Every hobby has people who take it too far. Just like there are plenty of people who simply see it as an amusing pastime.

If you honestly feel that much disgust/hatred for a group of people, perhaps you need to take a step back and ask yourself WHY you feel that way? What about people watching a cartoon and enjoying it makes you want to castigate them? As long as they're not hurting anyone else, what's the problem? What makes you a better person than them, to gaze down in judgement upon them?

You're just another person. Don't pretend otherwise. :)
Edited by Athena on 7/19/2012 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would love one of these as a portrait.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]