StarCraft® II

My Little Pony SC2 Portraits (Animated)

07/19/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Athena
Although I wouldn't want anybody to force a D*ck Cheney down my throat either.

Just for that, here's a lovely mental image for you:

Mr Cheney lying sprawled on a bed, nekkid, with just a little elephant-shaped dongle-holder covering his junk, "smiling" up at you all bedroom-eyes style, saying, "C'mon over here, boy, and let's pretend you're the economy and I'm gonna stimulate you..."

;)

.... Eh, I'm a Republican. Not that bad when you are a republican. Throw somethin out about Hillary and maybe I'll puke a little bit.
Reply Quote
Bronies want to shove everything in every game? Nobody... is shoving.. anything into anything.
....YET!
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49xQZt90PAw
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 05:45 PMPosted by ProdofVoid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49xQZt90PAw

Hey Diablo has become a sack of sh*t anyways. Besides there are no talking ponies or mention of MLP in that... or at least thats what I keep telling myself.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Chesty
Hey Diablo has become a sack of sh*t anyways. Besides there are no talking ponies or mention of MLP in that... or at least thats what I keep telling myself.

D3 is going through what D2 went through on release, everyone saying how !@#$ it is compaired to its predisesor and it prob wount be till its first expansion that ppl will praise and say how awesome the game is.

if your saying the franchise as a whole well thats your own opinion
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Madrox

D3 is going through what D2 went through on release, everyone saying how !@#$ it is compaired to its predisesor and it prob wount be till its first expansion that ppl will praise and say how awesome the game is.

if your saying the franchise as a whole well thats your own opinion
D3 and D2 are drastically different. Gameplay and business wise. There are also somethings that are missing from D3 that Blizzard will not change, and sadly most of those are the reasons why people hate D3.
Reply Quote
OP, I am disapoint.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Flaire
D3 and D2 are drastically different. Gameplay and business wise. There are also somethings that are missing from D3 that Blizzard will not change, and sadly most of those are the reasons why people hate D3.

the exact same thing was going on when D2 came out, the entire game but 2 things changed (1 being the health / mana globe, other being combat) while everything else changed completly. battle.net was unstable for D2 but was fixed up in roughly 6-8 months time and when the expansion came out added a bunch of new things that ppl enjoy now such as runewords and set items that where acually usefull in later difficulties. D3 is going through this same process
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Chesty
.... Eh, I'm a Republican. Not that bad when you are a republican. Throw somethin out about Hillary and maybe I'll puke a little bit.

Well, it had nothing to do with political affiliation, and more that you mentioned him specifically, but the fact that a wrinkled, naked old man coming on to you doesn't phase you but the thought of a wrinkled, naked old woman does tells me a lot about you... ;)
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Athena

Well, it had nothing to do with political affiliation, and more that you mentioned him specifically, but the fact that a wrinkled, naked old man coming on to you doesn't phase you but the thought of a wrinkled, naked old woman does tells me a lot about you... ;)

That's right, I am George W. Bush.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Madrox

the exact same thing was going on when D2 came out, the entire game but 2 things changed (1 being the health / mana globe, other being combat) while everything else changed completly. battle.net was unstable for D2 but was fixed up in roughly 6-8 months time and when the expansion came out added a bunch of new things that ppl enjoy now such as runewords and set items that where acually usefull in later difficulties. D3 is going through this same process
As soon as the Auction House is removed, it is given a single player mode, the multiplayer servers are made stable, they bring fun stats back. Then the game will be good, but like I said. Not going to happen.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Chesty

Nope, Bush would play terran.

Faker.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Athena

Nope, Bush would play terran.

Faker.
I could see Bush playing a religiously fanatical race.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Flaire
As soon as the Auction House is removed, it is given a single player mode, the multiplayer servers are made stable, they bring fun stats back. Then the game will be good, but like I said. Not going to happen.

servers are stable now, single player is not going to happen ever as online at all times is the new rising standard for PC games, adding fun states i really hope they add in future patches after 1.1.0, and auction house isnt going anywhere, the only thing i agree with you that is not fun is the fun states part which pretty much make me not play the game as much as i did dureing release
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Chesty
Although I did not thoroughly enjoy them as much as you apparently did, its okay. But as soon as you begin to post nothing but MLP subjects on a starcraft forum, you should look at yourself and pray for forgiveness from your parents, who I hope did not encourage worship of a cartoon pony.

This is a starcraft forum, and I never post anything drastically offtopic. Anyways, I'm pretty sure the "don't be an obsessive annoying fanboy" rule applies to non-MLP subjects as well.

If you enjoyed the portraits, I'm glad. If you didn't, that's fine too. But I don't know why you clicked the thread when it clearly said "MY LITTLE PONY SC2 PORTRAITS", if you knew you wouldn't like it, and then went on a rant about how people who enjoy MLP are obnoxious. Who exactly is the one shoving their opinions on other people here?
Edited by Karl on 7/19/2012 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OP's blatant disregard for best pony is offensive.

http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/art/Fluttershy-and-Starcraft-Medivac-Unit-Portrait-272951931
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Karl
Although I did not thoroughly enjoy them as much as you apparently did, its okay. But as soon as you begin to post nothing but MLP subjects on a starcraft forum, you should look at yourself and pray for forgiveness from your parents, who I hope did not encourage worship of a cartoon pony.

This is a starcraft forum, and I never post anything drastically offtopic. Anyways, I'm pretty sure the "don't be an obsessive annoying fanboy" rule applies to non-MLP subjects as well.

If you enjoyed the portraits, I'm glad. If you didn't, that's fine too. But I don't know why you clicked the thread when it clearly said "MY LITTLE PONY SC2 PORTRAITS", if you knew you wouldn't like it, and then went on a rant about how people who enjoy MLP are obnoxious. Who exactly is the one shoving their opinions on other people here?

I said

But as soon as you begin to post nothing but MLP subjects on a starcraft forum

But as soon as

That means you haven't done it yet.
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 12:58 PMPosted by BattLeSCVs
What's the forum's general consensus on bronies? This will determine my next post about the OP.

Bronies want to see something more in a childs TV show, something that could be perceived or made up about almost any show or movie, yet they never saw themselves liking a cartoon for little girls and this somehow breaks them out of some sort of stupor of closed-mindedness which is then attributed to said show. For most people who are already open-minded they see it for what it is: A TV program aimed at elementary school girls that attempts to instill morals in them through story telling while appealing to common young girl fantasies (such as ponies). So what do i think? I think it's stupid.

You call yourself open minded, then call anyone who likes the show stupid. I don't even.
Reply Quote
20 Something Men who obsess over cartoons and toys targeted at little girls and their parents is not a new occurrence.

Apparently many of you don't remember "Lazy Town", that show with the girl who wore the pink hair wig.

Both started as a a force meme to troll others. Eventually things went too far and people who tend to be attracted to things like this turned it into an obsession.

This isn't something new and it will be something new in the future.

The same reason for men dressing up in goth makeup and dressing in black is the same reason for these men for these men to dress themselves up as ponies or obsess over toys meant for little girls.

It makes them feel different and makes them feel unique, special. It can be a way for many of these people to make friends. It can also be a way of expressing how they feel, being treated as different or weird. A subconscious validation of the feelings that they have been subjected to. Further isolating themselves because that is how they feel.
Edited by Xtophr on 7/19/2012 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You call yourself open minded, then call anyone who likes the show stupid. I don't even understand why I support a grown man purchasing children's paraphernalia and then shoving it in people's faces.

fixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]