Error: Temporary problem with your request

When searching for a 1v1 game, I keep getting the error message:

There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.

I have logged off and logged back on, as well as shutdown the SC2 client.

Anybody else having this issue currently?
Reply Quote
I can't even log in. :( My profile won't load so I'm stuck on a blank profile after I put in my password T.T
Reply Quote
i'm not sure about you issue but there's something wrong with my account log in. It was working just fine like 30 minutes ago but now it just kicks me off whenever i try logging in. It doesn't say anything about a ban, i've received no emails, and i've never hacked or considered hacking since i bought the game.

i just saw your comment fisker, i have the same problem
Edited by Craton on 7/11/2012 6:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 05:59 AMPosted by Fiskerz
I can't even log in. :( My profile won't load so I'm stuck on a blank profile after I put in my password T.T

I can log in, but one thing I'm noticing is that it thinks I should be doing placement matches instead of the several games I've already played this season.

Something must be going on...
Reply Quote
It's apparently an issue going on:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6079708460?page=1
Reply Quote
i suspect it might have something to do with the recent account bans they did. maybe they messed up and banned everyone xd.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6036617282#1
Reply Quote
No, that was yesterday they posted that after banning people. I've been able to log on and play since then til about 30 minutes ago.
Reply Quote
Who knows, maybe they're doing a ninja patch, one where they don't tell anyone until they already put it in. I haven't tried logging in and I'm not going to bother doing so.
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 06:14 AMPosted by ByePass
ninja patch

Queens are now armed with marine rifles. Oh the horror!
Reply Quote
guerrilla played two games this morning then couldnt profile or ladder search anymore, the !@#$'s going on here. guerrilla has tried to relog bnet and got shut out; no portrait or "enter" working.
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 06:57 AMPosted by GueRRilla
guerrilla played two games this morning then couldnt profile or ladder search anymore, the !@#$'s going on here. guerrilla has tried to relog bnet and got shut out; no portrait or "enter" working.

Same. I played a few, then got booted out.

Since then, it thinks I should be doing "placement matches" but I can't actually find a game. I do have my portrait though... I think it's acting a little different for everybody, but regardless... I don't think anybody can actually play on ladder.
Reply Quote
guerrilla's back online now ty - play kid rock OHHH IM BACKK... THE FOG HAS LIFTED THE EARTH HAS SHIFTED...
Reply Quote
Yup, I can play now as well... wonder what happened?
Reply Quote
now I'm getting it....
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'm getting it right now too.
Reply Quote
I am getting same thing. There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again. When searching for a game
Reply Quote
SOLUTION:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6412401831
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]