StarCraft® II

Need help finding a phone for my parents

I'm broke atm so I have been using a pretty old cell phone for a while. My parents (both in their mid 50's) want to upgrade to smart phones. They asked me for advice but I didn't have much to give them, I told them I would ask around. Basically they want a 2 cell phone plan that doesnt go over about 100$ a month. My dad is a pilot who is overseas most of the time. They want smartphones so they can use the internet but they don't really need anything super powerful, it would be almost exclusivly just texting and facebook and maybe the simplest games. Is there anything like that out there? Also my mom's eyesight is getting a little bad I had heard of a larger phone sort of an inbetween a ipad and a iphone, it came with a stylus , sounds like something that might be good for her. Thanks for any info. :)
Reply Quote
Larger phone with a stylus would be the Galaxy Note, though that isn't exactly 'cheap' as for phones that can go overseas and back, that's going to need to be a GSM phone and he'll need to be swapping SIM cards to work on different networks (Or get a dual SIM phone)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]