StarCraft® II

Best Cut scenes

What was your favorite cut scene in the campaign? My favorite was the the one right after you either destroyed the nydus tunnels or the air pad.
Reply Quote
- SCII Technical Support
My absolute fav is the confrontation between Zeratul and Kerrigan. In all of the portrayals of Kerrigan, that is the only one where I actually believe her (as a character). Her words, her tone, her facial and body language... all very convincing. Plus I love dark chics.

Second is the infested Hanson on the Hyperion. Only because it scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it. (When she jumps out at Raynor... try it with the volume way up like I did)
Reply Quote
Breakout's end cinematic is pretty epic. Just a shame all the build-up on the cut-scene goes nowhere...

Its one of the few times in the campaign where the story was finally getting me interested and felt like it was about to lead somewhere totally epic...but the thing is...that was it. No continuation what-so-ever. It just...ends. Your at the peak of excitment...and it just cuts-off. Right when the story felt like it was about to blow wide open.

Thanks a lot Blizzard. You got me good with that fake hype. -_-
Reply Quote
I liked (human) Kerrigan defending against the Zerg onslaught.

Very well done imo
Reply Quote
Definitely the cutscene after Breakout. Without a doubt the most dramatic moment in SC2. The scene with infested Hanson is also good and dark, I wish more of SC2 was like these two scenes.
Reply Quote
the cutscene after you do novas optional mission.

poor poor tychus
Reply Quote
Honestly, the opening cutscene is fantastic. Infected Hanson and Tosh's death are good and fun as well.
One of the bad ones is the one the plays before "The Gates of Hell" because "let's fly our giant battle ships in such a tight formation that they crash into each other moments into an attack out in space where there's no reason to cluster together" is a peeve of mine.
Reply Quote
Why has no one said the bar fight between Tychus and Raynor
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Darkan

Because it's fairly light-hearted.

I like the final cutscene.
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Darkan

thats my favorite
Reply Quote
I liked the betrayal cinamatic with kerrigan fighting off the Serb and becoming overwhelmed.
Reply Quote
Zerg, dang autocorrect
Reply Quote
I liked the betrayal cinamatic with kerrigan fighting off the Serb and becoming overwhelmed.

yes cause obviously the Serbians wanted Kerrigan. but my favorite is the one where raynor gives his pep talk to all of the men trying to fight the QoB because it was very inspirational and dramatic
Reply Quote
04/19/2013 08:40 PMPosted by DalekZapy

yes cause obviously the Serbians wanted Kerrigan. but my favorite is the one where raynor gives his pep talk to all of the men trying to fight the QoB because it was very inspirational and dramatic

No wonder the UED were Russian and French >.>

In all seriousness, I found the cutscenes where Matt confronts Raynor's drinking problem and Kerrigan's return to Terran space to be the best ones in WoL.
Edited by UltraNoob on 4/20/2013 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
None of WoL's is even close to the opening movie of HotS, I actually watched it twice!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]