StarCraft® II

The New Bar

A Battle Cruiser is flying about the bar, it's the one which I will later obtain in the UED Invasion RP. And all of my character including me all board the ship and we activate our hyper drives.
The Academy
For Glory Honor and Home
Quantum
The Streets of Korhal
Wrath of the Firstborn V3
The Arrival

Only The Academy has more than than 1 thread. Time to break that trend with my RP!

Well Z&Z is still dragging itself across the floor. And The Outbreak is going to end soon.
Edited by smylez on 8/5/2012 8:52 PM PDT
The Academy
For Glory Honor and Home
Quantum
The Streets of Korhal
Wrath of the Firstborn V3
The Arrival

Only The Academy has more than than 1 thread. Time to break that trend with my RP!

Well Z&Z is still dragging itself across the floor. And The Outbreak is going to end soon.

Well, For glory, honor, and home specializes in huge-@$$ posts, so it's kind of got the equivilent of two threads right now.
I just noticed: the Academy has as many installments as Z&Z.
Ye guds, legendary status.
We need a round of drinks! Bartender, Scotty Bolgers Old no. 8 please!
*raises a finger*
Glass o' water here, please.
I am the teacher.
The bartender.
The thread-Savior.
The watcher.
The orderbringer.
The butcher.
The Baker.
The candlestick maker.
"Nikola. Soon your initiation shall commence."
Great more initiations. Glad I never had to deal with them or preform them.

Broadcaster please. Going to need a Zeratul chaser as well.
"LeKroger, since you are sane, it is natural you don't remember your initiation."
Am I sane? Just because I don't post 'insane' posts does not make me sane.

As for the initiation back when I joined JoeyRay's in June of 2011 there wasn't an initiation and I don't remember there being a whole lot of RP's to choose from. There was Z+Z, Zocra's Txt Adventure and might have been one or two more. Most Rps didn't come till mid fall I believe.

Scratch that the initiation was surviving the grammar police.
Edited by LeKroger on 8/5/2012 10:08 PM PDT
I just noticed: the Academy has as many installments as Z&Z.
Ye guds, legendary status.

Congrats. Have one on me.
Am I sane? Just because I don't post 'insane' posts does not make me sane.

As for the initiation back when I joined JoeyRay's in June of 2011 there wasn't an initiation and I don't remember there being a whole lot of RP's to choose from. There was Z+Z, Zocra's Txt Adventure and might have been one or two more. Most Rps didn't come till mid fall I believe.

Scratch that the initiation was surviving the grammar police.
Same, except for the 2011. I was never in any initiation. I think ShadowFury is just pulling !@#$ out of his %^-.

I might be gone for a few days, going to help my grandpa can homemade relish. And I will be at the old house so we can clean it up some more.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 8/6/2012 4:23 AM PDT
A very drunk Zergling was saying "Zealots are the dumbest !@#$%es in da galaxy deh just run to der deathes ya know wat i mean." The table of zealots next to him was quiet. The leader got up with and grabbed the zergling by the neck and put him on the ground. The zealot then got his right foot ready and punted the Zergling with all his force. As the Zergling flew out of the window the Zealot yelled "GOOAALLL!!!!!!"

Five years later On Earth: As a liitle girl was skipping on the sidewalk something fell out of the sky. When she looked she saw the Zergling. She exclaimed happily "I always wanted a puppy!!!!!"
Guys, Mecha is really surprised and shocked that I am a Hick.
I'm not, I wonder about everyone's real life personalities.
I swear, your portrait is your voice to me.
CR, I hear the Adjutant's voice when you talk, Swann's voice when LeKroger talks, etc.
I had Swann, but Zanon was getting me confused with Kroger lol. So I changed it.
What, and I'm a marauder, and mecha's that reporter?

"BOOM, BABY!"
Edited by Jake on 8/6/2012 11:01 AM PDT
I am a hybrid destroyer. Every single being will quake before me!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]