StarCraft® II

HotS Unranked 1v1Suggestion

So I was thinking about this and the new UI gave me the idea with the boxes for selecting a race. Because there will be unranked 1v1, I was thinking of a way for people to practice certain matchups or try builds vs a specific race, queue and get that race 100% of the time. How this will work is add a entire screen for unranked, have a selection for what race(s) you want to play, and what races you want to play against. If you want to practice TvZ and TvP and don't care which one, you can select which races you want to queue into by selecting Zerg and Protoss as your filter. if you want to Random you select all 3 for yourself and so on. Essentially it's a race veto for UNRANKED, again for those who seem to miss important things said thrice, UNRANKED.
Reply Quote
u r worthless and #*@!less and bad
Reply Quote
you re idiot and retard wish blizzard banning you tonight
Reply Quote
my fans :')
Reply Quote
its already there. custom games.
Reply Quote
07/31/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Lexi
its already there. custom games.

I didn't know I can queue into people my exact MMR via customs, thanks!
Reply Quote
It's unranked so doesn't effect rating at all, and it sounds like a great idea for streamlining skill improvement. Why all the hate?
Reply Quote
TBH I like this idea. Not sure why all the heat. I'd LOVE to be able to practice my bad matchup repeatedly.
Reply Quote
It's a good idea! I would like to see it implemented in HoTS
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
First and third posters, you should do us all a favor and go kill yourselves. Thanks.
Reply Quote
08/01/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Mostharmless
First and third posters, you should do us all a favor and go kill yourselves. Thanks.

like that's any better.....
Reply Quote
This idea is good.

08/01/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Mostharmless

I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that and not report it.
Reply Quote
07/31/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Mandolin
TBH I like this idea. Not sure why all the heat. I'd LOVE to be able to practice my bad matchup repeatedly.

This has been suggested for two years and they've never implemented it. I don't think it's coming anytime this decade.
Reply Quote
Bump for my ladder bros
Reply Quote
08/12/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Nightshade
Bump for my ladder bros

Good post. Nice portrait.

I agree 100% with that suggestion.
Reply Quote
I don't understand the hate. Additional features are always nice even if you personally don't plan on using them. +1 and hope its implemented but at this stage I doubt Blizzard will add anything that "major." Oh just realized this thread was necroed... woops.

@Op I agree with the idea but if you wanted to bump it to get attention then you should have bumped it when the thread was fresh.
Edited by Burnerpower on 8/12/2012 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't understand the hate. Additional features are always nice even if you personally don't plan on using them. +1 and hope its implemented but at this stage I doubt Blizzard will add anything that "major." Oh just realized this thread was necroed... woops.

@Op I agree with the idea but if you wanted to bump it to get attention then you should have bumped it when the thread was fresh.

I bumped it for a couple days, no harm in bumping quality
Reply Quote
07/31/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Mandolin

This... idk why people are hating on you so bad for this idea?

I'd use this if I could queue up people of same MMR for a specific MU for practice.

EDIT: I also hate how in customs you aren't given the chance to change much. The games get started so quickly... and you can't cancel out.
Edited by Protostitute on 8/12/2012 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]