StarCraft® II

Stuck at 0% Reconfiguring games files.

Please help, been sitting at 0% reconfiguring games files for over 40 minutes. What do I do?
Reply Quote
same here ;\ any configuration we could possible do to make it work or skip this process & play ?....
Reply Quote
Me as well
Reply Quote
For me, even though I have a internet connection and all ports have been opened, it keeps saying no internet connection. Does anyone else have this problem?
Reply Quote
noone has an answer ;\ has anyone had a successful upload ? :'(
Reply Quote
diablo3 untill someone can help us :(
Reply Quote
same issue.
Reply Quote
I am also having the same issue ...

- Stuck at 0%
- States "Reconfiguring game files. Please wait"
- Been 1 hour and 20 minutes with no progress
Reply Quote
;\ why must we need this mayor of noob town patch ... whothe hell wants to play arcrade ...
Reply Quote
seems its working for people with windows 8 ;\
Reply Quote
Has anyone had any luck? Stuck, same place..
Reply Quote
NOTE: Before reading, the reader below said theirs just worked. Perhaps what I did just happened to coincide with something being fixed on blizzards end

I CAN FINALLY CONTRIBUTE!

I FIXED THIS BY DOING THE FOLLOWING

Program Data/Blizzard/Battle.net - Delete
Program Files (86), Starcraft 2, Battle.net and Temp - Delete
Right click SC2 and go to compatibly mode tab, run as administrator
Run installer. When it gets stuck go into task manager. You will see three Blizzard updaters running (different ones) delete all but the Battle.net update Agent (32 bit)

Worked for me, you should immediately see 1% appear
Edited by BattleToad on 7/31/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Okay...Mine just worked. Hopefully it works for you guys as well.

Got a pretty badass comp though, so that may play a factor...

Sorry I couldn't be more help everyone. :-\
Reply Quote
About the above... i bet it would work by just deleting the two running battle.net updaters, but if that doesnt work try doing everything I said. Let me know if it works!
Reply Quote
appreicaite it battletoad , attempting now - you the man!
Reply Quote
Just a heads up, I left the optimization console open for like an hour and it was stuck at 0%, then I went to the gym, came back 2 hours later and I just saw it's at 2% now.. it says it has to download 4.44 more GB so it'll take a while.

I'm not sure if I somehow solved the problem with running as administrator and deleting the battle.net folders in documents and settings, or I just had to wait up, but if you guys can at least get to the 0% screen, I would suggest leaving it there for 2-3 hours and see if it changes.
Reply Quote
Good luck. I'm still experiencing a black wall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]