StarCraft® II

command button!!!!!

I dont use the right click, i use the command key to tell my units what to do -_- is there any way i can have that option if not imma have to be demoted to bronze!!!! I hate right clicking its not in my nature!!!
Reply Quote
Nope. Not til they implement a fix. ~2weeks is my guess. Or never.
Reply Quote
FML Imma boycott this game if they dont put it back up! i cant play like that i need my command button!
Reply Quote
Boycott? If you can't use it, you can't boycott it.

Same issue. Hurry Blizzard. I'd like to play SC2 again someday.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
We're aware of this and will be working to resolve this.
Reply Quote
Hopefully hastily, You made the game unplayable for all your Mac Users
Reply Quote
Wow, they release an update that makes the game unplayable for all Mac users. No testers? How can you miss something like this?
Reply Quote
When should we expect an update?
Reply Quote
YES! I finally found a topic about this! I don't use right click! I want my unit command selection back!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
We're working to resolve this. No ETA yet, but when more information is available, I'll update the known issues sticky we have.
Reply Quote
In the meantime, there's a decent workaround:

-Turn off the "switch Command and Control keys" option in the SC2 client.
-Go to System Preferences > Keyboard > Modifier Keys
-set "command" to be controlled with the control key, and "control" to be controlled with the command key.

It's obnoxious to have to do this every time you play, but at least you don't have to learn to use control until the issue is fixed.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
In the meantime, there's a decent workaround:

-Turn off the "switch Command and Control keys" option in the SC2 client.
-Go to System Preferences > Keyboard > Modifier Keys
-set "command" to be controlled with the control key, and "control" to be controlled with the command key.

It's obnoxious to have to do this every time you play, but at least you don't have to learn to use control until the issue is fixed.

Thank you for the workaround. I'll add that to the sticky for others to try. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]