StarCraft® II

Campaign Units/Upgrades in Multiplayer.

So will the Campaign units be available in Multi after the Protoss Campaign releases.

I say this, cuz in Wings, with the Terran Camp units, the Terran has alot more units than the other 2 races. So after the Protoss exp it should be even, so there would be no reason to not have them in the multi. Each Campaign should have Camp specific units, so it would (hopefully) be about the same number.

I also would love to see the Research added to the Multi along with the Zerg/Protoss equivalent.

I am a huge fan of alot of options and alot of variables.
Edited by Solx on 7/31/2012 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I hope so. i was sad to not see any lurkers running about in the campaign. Or any cloaked units for that matter.
Reply Quote
I want firebats and medics returned, along with Reavers and guardians. I also want Raptors to be an available upgrade for zlings in melee.
Reply Quote
I would go for Diamondbacks. Self working refierires, supply depot drop, and a tech lab/ reactor hybrid

Edit: oh and vultures Helion + vultre = ultimate mobile defense also good for atttack wariths + banshees
Edited by Darkan on 8/8/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'd like Wraiths, Goliaths, Vultures, Medics, and Firebats back in the game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]