How do you change regions?

Support Forum Agent
Checking on this.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Nope. Game data (achievements, campaign progress, etc.) is done by region. No way for this to be copied over.
Reply Quote
This is such bull!@#$. There's no bloody good reason why they don't just let us switch regions, or at least make regions less important, e.i. something that doesn't become an obstacle. Reminds me of the time I had to buy WoW twice just to play on American servers.

Does anyone know if, at least, I can still chat with people in other regions without jumping through a million hoops?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Huh? You should be able to switch regions now, but ladder rankings, achievements, etc are stored by region only.

Are you having issues switching to another region to play?
Reply Quote
I have the same kind of issue of sorenzo ,Machkhan, and I don't find that funny at all, I play Starcraft and Warcraft since about 15 year, and theyres always something that cause me headakes for details like accidently changing region because of one of your update , and thinking ive lost all my achivement and saving, NO LAN MULTIPLAYER ,the only ways I used to play with my friend with spawn version, now my friends have all buy the 60$ starcraft copy and still have to pass a lot of time making it work, and now i have all my saved in EU version,i don't know why, and I have to connect on US version to play with one of my friend and it's not my achivement, Theyre is no way you can say Huh? like everything is OK. I will love the game Starcraft for life but the way battle.net treat theyre good custumer like me(ive buy 4 times starcraft 1 and 2 time warcraft 2 because cd scratch, starcraft 2 wol, and heart of the swarm)discuss me.And other good exemple is that ive bought heart of the swarm 2 month before in presale at 40$, never got a beta key to try before ,and the day it was in store...39.99$ no rebate at all to pay before...WOW!don't think Im gonna buy in presale in futur....

All that to tell you that you cannot be arrogant like that.And I write all this here because you have no free phone support!!!
Always remember why Blizzard's making money:the good customer's that like the game and promote freely your game by talking about it.

Starcraft campaign : NO PROBLEM
Battle.net:A lots of problem

sorry for my bad english
Reply Quote
Have you tried completely logging out from battlenet, then, it takes you to this small login screen, just at the top you can select your region.
Selecting the region through this way should fix this problem, whereas if already logged in and selecting the region it because you are already logged on, this doesn't.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]