StarCraft® II

Wrath of the Firstborn v3

Luthen 4- A planet with many secrets. Dominion mining operations on Luthen 4 began inside 2505. A small base was established deep underground, with a small garrison of marines and marauders appointed to defend it against the nonexistent dangers.

Then the Zerg came.

No one knew what caused it, but Luthen 4 caused the Zerg to go crazy. They reproduced at an alarmingly fast pace. So high are the levels of Zerg that Luthen 4 is essentially a huge sea of creep, with barely any solid ground left.. One could consider it alive. The miners calls for help go unanswered, due to a reluctance to try to clean out Luthen. They are trapped, fighting against an endless wave of zerg.

A protoss fleet sits in orbit around the planet. Even the planet cracker of the mothership barely affects the living planet, for when some of the creep is burned away more rushes in to fill it's place. The protoss, however, have managed to clear a hole within a mountain range to serve as a base.

Terran-Help your colony hold out against the Zerg and escape
Protoss-Clear out the Zerg Infestation
Zerg -Fight for the swarm...or your own purposes.

Status of Mining colony: The colony is an underground dome. The dome is split into three sections. The surface of the dome is neo-steel wall.

The Zerg have penetrated the outer section of the dome, filling the many passageways. The miners guard the entrance to the inner part of the dome zealously. Inside the outer part of the dome lies a broken shield generator, some tunneling equipment and quite a few Zerg. Of special interest is the Trencher, the machine that bored all the way down to establish the mining base. It is huge, and if the miners can get it working again it will be a big help. In general the miners stay away from this area- around every corner there is sure to be something that isn't human.

The inner part of the dome is where everything essential to life is kept. Rations are stockpiled in the "kitchen". The rooms for miners and soldiers are kept here and a small armory is located in this section. Inside the armory are the marine and marauder suits and several Goliath mechs that lack a power source.

Finally, at the innter part of the dome are the mining operations. (Think a huge underground drill) Strangely, the Zerg have never tunneled into this are, and Terran mining operations cannot go on past a certain line. Unknown to all 3 factions, an ancient Protoss base lies underneath the mining colony, although it is unreachable for now.

The Protoss base consists of the landed mothership, surrounded by a Nexus and several pylons. Most of the warping in takes place through the 6 or 7 carriers that accompany the mothership.

Character set up:

Name:
Faction:
Age (optional):
Role (for Terran):
Ranking (for Protoss):
Unit (for Zerg):
Additional Information/Backstory:
Edited by wfawwer on 8/1/2012 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Characters-

Terran

<Wfawwer>

Name: Travis Senan
Role: Engineer
Backstory: Trained to keep mining systems operational, he quickly adjusted to weaponry. Extremely tasked by the sheer number of things that are starting to fall apart. Manages to keep most things working, somehow.

<Naitsrich>
Chris Carter (Like every version of this RP)
Scientific Engineering Smart Guy That I Have No I Idea What The Profession Is Called

<CrymsonRaven>
Name: Faloria Stratus
Race: Terran
Role: Scavenger
Backstory: Was once a miner but when the Zerg started to breed the mines were no longer the place I wanted to work in, so I became a scavenger to help obtain supplies for our colony.
Weapon: Only a revolver

Zerg

<Knarled One>

Name:Kayoh
Unit:Roach
Information: An experimental "Warren Boss." Controls other roaches and does genetic experiments. Can eat other Zerg for powerful abilities.

<smylez>

Name:Z'nas
Unit: Brood mother
Information: One of the various brood mothers in the area specializing in toxicology and virology. Her brood fields different variants of Zerg organisms along with new ones.

Name: Garblad, the King of Hydralisks
Race: Zerg
Zerg Species: Hydralisk with Mutalisk wings to increase his speed and give him some gliding ability.
Weapons: Claws and poisonous spines.
Backstory: The Hydralisks always had intelligence, the Queens just made sure they never spawned with it, but one Queen made a mistake one day and a Hydralisk birthed with its intelligence, the Hydralisk always has at least one Overlord keeping complete focus one him just in case he went feral and berserk. His Overlord was shot down. His mind powerful. He slowly evolved the Hydralisks to be nearly as intelligent as he was. He also morphed all normal Zerg species to be a monstrous morph between it and a Hydralisk. He now splices DNA often with his queen Insidia.
Appearance: Four armed Hydralisk with the wings of a Mutalisk.

Name: Insidia, the Queen of Hydralisks
Zerg Species: Morphed Hydralisk Queen.
Weapons: Claws and Spines.
Backstory: Was born to help Garblad. Her abilities not limited as much as a normal Queens. She is very protective of her Hives.

<Nikola>
Calek (I think he's Zerg)
Species: Hydralisk
Protoss

<Zarkun>

Name:Daalis
Faction: Protoss
Age 228:
Ranking: High Prelate
Backstory: Daalis survived the Fall of Aiur, even participating in the final battle against the Overmind. He has since seen many battles against both the Zerg and the Dominion, though he often tried to avoid the Dominion when possible.
Additional Information: Carries a unique weapon he calls "The Blade." It is a warp sword based off of the design of the human claymore. Can wipe the memory of an enemy who has detected him and even cause failure of major organs.
Edited by wfawwer on 8/3/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Reserved just in case.
Reply Quote
Could we use characters from other RPs?
Reply Quote
Are we allowed Dark Templar?
Reply Quote
Yes and Yes.
Reply Quote
Name:Daalis
Faction: Protoss
Ranking: High Prelate
Backstory: Daalis survived the Fall of Aiur, even participating in the final battle against the Overmind. He has since seen many battles against both the Zerg and the Dominion, though he often tried to avoid the Dominion when possible.
Additional Information: Carries a unique weapon he calls "The Blade." It is a warp sword based off of the design of the human claymore. Can wipe the memory of an enemy who has detected him and even cause failure of major organs.
Edited by Zarkun on 8/5/2012 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Does your claymore look like this?

http://www.piggymoo.net/claymore.jpg

Name: Travis Senan
Role: Engineer
Backstory: Trained to keep mining systems operational, he quickly adjusted to weaponry. Extremely tasked by the sheer number of things that are starting to fall apart. Manages to keep most things working, somehow.
Reply Quote
I'm actually watching that anime right now. And no, it looks like the sword.
Reply Quote
Aww. Would be hilarious if you wielded a giant girl.

Gonna wait for 2 more people to join up then I'll start this RP.
Reply Quote
Kk. I'm in no hurry.
Reply Quote
Z'nas
Brood mother
One of the various brood mothers in the area specializing in toxicology and virology. Her brood fields different variants of Zerg organisms along with new ones.
Reply Quote
Could I use Calek? Just tell me what average amount of power is, and I can place it in the time-line accordingly.
Reply Quote
Kayoh
Roach
An experimental "Warren Boss." Controls other roaches and does genetic experiments. Can eat other Zerg for powerful abilities.
Edited by KnarledOne on 8/1/2012 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Calek should be ok. As long as he isn't instantly destroy everything within 10 miles of you (HBRB)
Reply Quote
I should be the Changeling just in case HBRB is watching]

TO TICK HIM OFF.
Reply Quote
In what thread did HBRB do that?
Reply Quote
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*is too paralyzed with laughter to answer*

T-T-T-TELL 'IM, FAWWER!
Reply Quote
No, of course not >:3 I'm planning on this being before the Academy. So one of his first combat experiences.
Reply Quote
*cringes*

T-t-t-the C-ccr-crash.

There, I said it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]