Wrath of the Firstborn v3

Suddenly, the family reunion is broken up by a Nydus Worm's head popping out of the ceiling. Its jaws open and a flood of saltwater begins pouring out...
Reply Quote
The machine was still damaged and it couldn't move. "I am going to be like this for a while."

NINJA'D DAMN IT!
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 8/25/2012 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
wfawwer wanted me to point out that worms aren't supposed to be able to tunnel in.
Reply Quote
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Screw wfawwer.
Reply Quote
We had to walk in here dang it!

IC: Thinking quickly, I use Void Prison to shut it's mouth. The stalkers then kill it.
Reply Quote
The machine was too damaged and most of the joints were stressed. "Just great."
Reply Quote
The Zealot comes back with four SCVs. Two begin repairing Faloria while the others begin on the Temple.
Reply Quote
"Entaro Tassadar. I am Cazil. To whom do I speak?"
Reply Quote
I face the High Templar. "I am High Prelate Daalis. How long have you slept brother?"
Reply Quote
"I have slept for... I do not know. Allow me to consult the cryo computer."

I look at the pad.
"Roughly 37 Terran weeks."
Reply Quote

Ok, what did I miss?
Reply Quote
The dissolution of the Void Prison causes a surge of water to gush out, and though the worm died liquid continues to pour from between its slack jaws.
Reply Quote
The other High Templar shoves a piece of the damaged Temple in to the worms mouth, stopping the flow. I think for a moment then look over at the probe. "Cazil, was this probe active when you arrived?"
Reply Quote
"No. It was on standby like all the rest. I activated it so that it could deactivate the cryo pod if anything happened."
Reply Quote
I nod. "A wise move. How did you enter?"
Reply Quote
Around a dozen more worms appear, each one unleashing a flow of water.

Farewell, fools.
Reply Quote
Knarled, no more worms according to wfawwer.
Reply Quote
A giant Hydralisk worm comes along and eats all of the Nydus Worms and drops boulders to stop the flow of water.
Reply Quote
Oh for crying out loud. You guys solved the worm problem in a completely lame way. I was trying to create an epic flooded battleground.
Reply Quote
08/27/2012 01:19 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Oh for crying out loud. You guys solved the worm problem in a completely lame way. I was trying to create an epic flooded battleground.
Last time I checked, my person couldn't swim because the Terran was placed into a shell?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]