StarCraft® II

Wrath of the Firstborn v3

A swarm of Watchers start tearing the Roaches apart before the even can react the Watchers pull back.
Reply Quote
The dead who are covered in the substance, explodes in a spectacular fashion injuring all those near it.

"So the virus was a failure as well, we are retreating. Bring the plague bringers back. I care little for what happens here."
Reply Quote
Kayoh examines the Plague Bringer.

Obviously related to a Defiler... hm, let's see...

smylez, Plague Bringer data?
Reply Quote
{Bring both. I don't have a weapon with me at the moment. I'll open up gate F.}

I picked up my backpack and slung it over my shoulder. Inside was everything I would need to go and repair the shield generator, as well as a bomb I could detonate if things went bad.

When I reached gate F, I found Faloria and 2 marines there waiting for me.

"Everybody all right? Let's do this."

I swiped the acess card in the side, and the door slowly began to slide apart. As each half of the door retreated into it's notch, some zerg eggs were sc*!@@d off. One of the marines emptied his rifle into the cluster.

We stepped outside, and as the gate began to shut I began to panic. There was a high chance that this would be our last.
Reply Quote
One of my aides rush up to me, out of breath.

"Sir..... We're under..... attack."

I wait until he has steadied his breathing before I reply.

"Ok, so?"

The aide gawks at my reply. I think he was expecting some epic plan to ward them away.

"I know you're the smartest man in the colony. But, don't you think that's unreasonable?"

"No, I don't see it as unreasonable. Remember when I told the miners to dig in specific areas? It was a plan to set a perimeter around the colony so that when something gets to close, the ground beneath it will literally crumble below it. The impact alone will be able to kill small Zerg while the larger Zerg will be killed when the defenses come up. And due to my studies of the Zerg here, I've conducted that the Zerg are divided with a few of them being completely independent. If that wasn't the case, we would have been overrun by now."

The aide is surprised at how much I planned this before hand.

"But what happens if they manage to get over the hole?"

"They won't. Marines will shoot at what over gets over the trap. Now, I want you to get a drone set up."

"Yes, sir."

He starts running to my lab. I dust off my lab coat before putting it on, then I start walking to see my plan unfold.
Reply Quote
You ain't getting it.

IC:
"There's a plague bringer missing. Well, it should be alright. All of my broods have a special agent in them that will dissolve the body to nothing."

The plague bringer convulses violently. Its body begins to break down. The liquid that leaves the body burns the ground.
Reply Quote
I put a gas mask on my face. "This should help to keep some of the gases out of our system. Our top priotority is to find a new power supply for the generator, after that I suggest we modify it so the shielding will burn the Zerg inside their own chitin."

I have the shotgun out and I had a flashlight on it. "If things get dicey I will try to lead the Zerg away from us."

OOC: IF you remember the gas and the room this is what will backfire with that later, I want some twist to it.
Reply Quote
I walk forward with a blowgun, burning away some of the creep to make walking easier. As we progress the marines systematically empty shells into the creep tumors. By now visibility is extremely low, and I am forced to switch on my flashlight.

"Chris said there were some Zerg buildings over here. Best to stay away from them."
Reply Quote
Too late. I already learned everything there is to know about it.

Hm, so it is merely an exceptional Defiler... interesting. But that virus was not the usual Defiler plague... I must capture the leader of this rebel brood, it may be useful. As for the Hydralisk... and now he addresses his Brood... KILL HIM!

A small group of Lumberers and Spawners move forwards, crushing more Hydralisk variants. An unfortunate Watcher is too slow to leave, and a Spawner's Broodling leap on it, ripping it to bits.
Reply Quote
I found a old piece of mining equipment. "You see that over there, do you think it will still have a power cell to it?" I walk over to it.
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 02:35 PMPosted by wfawwer
"Chris said there were some Zerg buildings over here. Best to stay away from them."

A lone zergling moved out of sight from the flashlight.
Reply Quote
OOC: I'm laughing hard right now. We have 3 huge Zerg swarms fighting each other and then some derpy terrans running around underground.

IC:

I opened it up and immediately recoiled. The equipment was filled with water, and there was something swimming inside of it. One of the marines brushed us both aside, reached in, and pulled the thing out.

"Ew."

"Hey, I wonder what this part of it does..."

Eventually we retrieved a relatively high-charged power cell, and had learned something new about the Zerg.
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 02:37 PMPosted by KnarledOne
A small group of Lumberers and Spawners move forwards, crushing more Hydralisk variants. An unfortunate Watcher is too slow to leave, and a Spawner's Broodling leap on it, ripping it to bits.

The entire hive was covered with the red substance. As the roach army proceeded, they came in contact with it.
Reply Quote
With you zerg guys here, we're going to be activating the Trencher within 5 pages.
Reply Quote
That substance...

ROACHES! Burn away all the red substance with your acid. Immediately!
Reply Quote
What is that if I may inquire?

That substance...

ROACHES! Burn away all the red substance with your acid. Immediately!

Wow. That is unexpected. But now your roaches can't really move. Although regen does kick in.

Unfortunately, some were already engulfed by the red substance. They fall over and die.
Edited by smylez on 8/3/2012 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Huge digging machine. Has lots of pointy stuff.
Reply Quote
Is that the shield or something entirely different. NVM your post came before mine. And we need to activate the shield.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 8/3/2012 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC: -.- Damnit Internet! You have distracted me from RPing once again!

IC: I see the battle ensuing around me, and become frustrated with my fellow beings free of the Swarm.

"ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU WILL STOP THIS NONSENSE! I came here to try to resolve this issue peacefully, and I will not stand for you fighting each other over petty differences!"

I blast away the various others around me, and charge into the battle. An occasional roach or Hydralisk attempts to subdue me, but I simply blast them away. I reach the center, and burrow, a slight glow visible above me. I attempt to communicate with the two, possibly three, leaders of their respective Broods.

"Please, end this nonsensical battle! I came here to pursue peace, and I insist that we stop. Even if we must infest the Terrans within that Dome, or even if we don't, we must reach a solution, brethren! Fighting each other is not the answer!"
Edited by Nikola on 8/3/2012 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC: Nikola just doomed us Terrans. Good thing I already have the torches and pitchforks ready.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]