StarCraft® II

Wrath of the Firstborn v3

The first paragraph referred to you. The second was at wfawwer. I should put Cr and Wf on top of the post next time. Sorry for the conffusion.
Reply Quote
I was still thinking that the gas could still be leaking and it is hurting my body.
Reply Quote
Desperate, I weld the door shut and continue to work on the shield generator. If I got this fixed in time it would undoubtedly kill off most of the Zerg in the area.
Reply Quote
"The Queen is large and she is Psionic herself"
IC: "Leave this place, or you will feel the wrath of a plague and the strength of the creep itself."
A few Cobras start slithering up around the Tyrant. "WHO DO YOU SERVE?" They hiss at the tyrant.

The tyrant is not even remotely close to your hive. It is inside the dome interacting with the humans.
"Some Cobras were heading towards the dome. Much earlier."
IC: The Cobra continue to roam around the dome, their tongues flicking out of their mouths. "We know there are humans, and there are servants of the swarm here. But where are they?" One says.
Reply Quote
A gigantic smash bends the frame. One or two more will do the trick.
Edited by smylez on 8/4/2012 8:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Finally screwing in a power cell, I close the generator up and flick the power on. Hitting the power button with my wrench ensures that it'll be literally impossible to destroy. I melt the door open again, kick it outwards and run back to check on Faloria.

I couldn't find him.

At that time the first pulse from the shield generator rumbled through the Dome. (Think Damaging Psi Disruptor) A zerg tentacle hanging above me recoiled in shock. I set it on fire.

"Faloria...?"
Reply Quote
The tyrant dies from the blast, as well as lesser Zergs in the area.
Reply Quote
OOC: The Cobras die as well.

IC: The gas was seeping through the homemade gas mask. I was coughing up blood and it was getting harder and harder to breath.
Reply Quote
OOC: Who all was a human this time around?
Reply Quote
OOC: Dmanit. I sleep for half a day and end up behind by 3 pages XD

IC: "I do not serve the Swarm, but nor do I wish to harm Kerrigan. I came here to try to reach a peaceful solution, and stop this pointless war. If you wish to harm me, I must stop you, but I do not wish to. Please, help me stop this other being who wishes for only them to rul, for they will be the destruction of this world. Side with or against me, it is your choice."
Reply Quote
"FALORIA! WHERE ARE YOU?"
Reply Quote
"Mobilize the experiment." I say to Insidia. She nods and makes sure that a very large egg is ready to hatch. A small crack appears in it. A spine flies out of the crack, piercing through three of the Watchers above it.
Reply Quote
I'm gone for a day and suddenly I'm behind severely. Can someone tell what's the situation going right now?

Please?
Reply Quote
I'm waiting with 3 Dark Templar, several Zealots, two stalkers and a High Templar in one of your hallways cause we came in the hatch to offer our help.
Reply Quote
OOC: Dmanit. I sleep for half a day and end up behind by 3 pages XD

IC: "I do not serve the Swarm, but nor do I wish to harm Kerrigan. I came here to try to reach a peaceful solution, and stop this pointless war. If you wish to harm me, I must stop you, but I do not wish to. Please, help me stop this other being who wishes for only them to rul, for they will be the destruction of this world. Side with or against me, it is your choice."

My current objective is the destruction of this "King of Hydralisks." If you destroy him, I will permit you to live.
Reply Quote
"I do not wish to destroy anyone. I wish to bring peace to this world, even if it may be at the destruction of a smaller faction present. I only kill if the need arises."
Reply Quote
Nikola is the antithesis of all that the swarm stands for. It is a pacifist zerg. Should be good.
Reply Quote
I noticed a locked door. Desperate, I knock on it, and am relieved when I feel someone knock back. I begin slammming at the lock with my wrench.
Reply Quote
I hear knocking. "OPEN THIS DAMN THING!" *Coughing sound.* "A corrosive gas is leaking in this room."
Reply Quote
OOC: I do believe I've been forgotten. And wfawwer seems to like beating things with a wrench.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]