StarCraft® II

Shatter the Sky...

Okay... so I understand that the Zerg were burrowed deep within the platform and that a nuclear barrage wouldn't destroy them, but why wouldn't a nuclear barrage destroy the cooling devices that we had to go in and blow up anyway?
Reply Quote
08/05/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Wolfy
Okay... so I understand that the Zerg were burrowed deep within the platform and that a nuclear barrage wouldn't destroy them, but why wouldn't a nuclear barrage destroy the cooling devices that we had to go in and blow up anyway?

I wondered the same thing when I dropped nukes on it.
Reply Quote

Plot fail.
Reply Quote
Unless you're really interested in studying of plot holes, it doesn't pay to take a close look into any aspect of Starcraft's story.
Reply Quote
^^^Symphony is correct. The same can be said for Sc1 - on the mission where Kerrigan is infested, you could really of just killed the Zerg in that immediate area (you weren't allowed to), since they would just bring more in after them later due to the psi beacon being placed there.
After that, there would be no Zerg to capture Kerrigan.
Reply Quote
(But the goal to invade Tarsonis with Zerg would work at the same time).
Reply Quote
^^^Symphony is correct. The same can be said for Sc1 - on the mission where Kerrigan is infested, you could really of just killed the Zerg in that immediate area (you weren't allowed to), since they would just bring more in after them later due to the psi beacon being placed there.
After that, there would be no Zerg to capture Kerrigan.

yea and then there is the level where Kerrigan is betrayed by mengks

You can actually set up a defense that stops the zerg form being able to get to you. Set that up and then Kerrigan will not be betrayed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]