StarCraft® II

About the units and structures

With respect to Blizzard and I realize that they are working hard to update patch 1.5.0 that recently launched. But I do have one question regarding the campaign gameplay. Despite all the patches that were released, (and I don't know if it is just me) I noticed that the campaign units/structures were never updated to the current patch; and no I am not talking about 1.5.0; I am referring to the previous patches. Why is this?
Reply Quote
Because balance only really matters when you are playing against another person competitively. At least I think that this is their reasoning.
Reply Quote
Its because the campaign was made before balancing began. Like for example, the lessened range of siege tanks. The mission you get tanks in, you need that !@#$ing range. The balancing could break the campaign to be WAY too easy or WAY too hard or even IMPOSSIBLE.

another example is roaches. They have 4 range currently, in campaign they still have 3 range. When Terran gets a buff i wished they would include it in the campaign, but that would just make it too easy.
Edited by Gashnaw on 8/5/2012 1:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]