StarCraft® II

How does the ladder system work?

I am in bronze but quickly getting better , and I just beat a gold player but it said we were even matched I don't understand how that's possible if hes two leagues above me? Just curious

Thanks,
Reply Quote
he might be misplaced. Sometimes new players are placed in higher league because some people dropped games during the placement matches.

Or you have won so many games that your mmr is at gold league. if you continue to beat gold you will be placed in gold soon.
Reply Quote
Why wouldn't you read the threads at the top of the section you posted in? Literally 3 of the top 4 threads are about how the ladder works. Or if you just google'd "how does sc2 ladder work?" you could easily find your answer in seconds.

Basic research skills are important in life. It isn't difficult. If it is something trivial like this you can almost always find it extremely easily if you actually take a second to look. I doubt you need your hand held at every step.
Reply Quote
^Okay thanks Dad
Reply Quote
I am in bronze but quickly getting better , and I just beat a gold player but it said we were even matched I don't understand how that's possible if hes two leagues above me? Just curious

Thanks,

A lot of reasons you could have faced a gold. It doesn't mean anything until you starting facing gold consistently.
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Grenon
^Okay thanks Dad

Meh, joke if you want, I'm just surprised you aren't smart enough to do a simple search on your own.
Reply Quote
googling that puts this thread as the #1 answer lol
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 12:00 AMPosted by TechNo
Or if you just google'd "how does sc2 ladder work?" you could easily find your answer in seconds.

10/11/2012 12:22 PMPosted by AntiSora
googling that puts this thread as the #1 answer lol

No it doesn't, but, if it did for you for some reason, that's why you have to learn to look at more than the first entry.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+does+sc2+ladder+work%3F&oq=how+does+sc2+ladder+work%3F&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Reply Quote
wisdom of the ages in this thread

could you wise sages advise me in the finer points in life? I feel like such an idiot just being exposed to your obvious superiority
Reply Quote
Actually TechNo. This thread is on the top of google. I google how the ladders work and here I am. Did u hsve to google the art of being a wanker or does it just come natural to u?
Reply Quote
Actually TechNo. This thread is on the top of google. I google how the ladders work and here I am. Did u hsve to google the art of being a wanker or does it just come natural to u?

Because it's not like this question hasn't been asked, and its not like the first thread in this forum answers the OP's question. It's the first thread. I would really like to hear an excuse for not reading it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]