StarCraft® II

Patch 1.5.0 Update - 8/2

08/02/2012 08:27 PMPosted by PotatoLiSK
Am I the only one around here who likes the new patch?

I love it :D. So long have I believed in the improves that some day would come. Blizzard knew and they answered!
Reply Quote
I like the patch too. Some profile changes are questionable (I'd like to be able to see my total wins please!) but the Arcade and other UI revamps are good. Glad to see that Blizzard is fixing the problems.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 09:15 PMPosted by StarOFdadA
When can I change regions like Diablo III? I don't want to install more than one client any more. It cause language issues.

If your using an SEA/ANZ client then you can hack the server switcher to give multiple regions (the sea client comes with a server switcher to swap between SEA/ANZ and NA)
Reply Quote
Anyone here with the issue of the game not being able to start at all besides me?
And Cloaken, I still think your doing a fantastic job fixing up this patch despite the existing problems.
Edited by fanofhusky on 8/2/2012 11:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i kinda enjoy thix patch, and im glad they are fixing that larva thing, it was extremly annoying to lose a base and not be able to rebuild a hatchery without building a unit then canceling it to get rid of the larva
Edited by bigpappazerg on 8/3/2012 3:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hello everyone,

We wanted to give you a quick update on our progress with patch 1.5.0 and a few of the fixes that you can expect within the next 24 hours.

You will see fixes applied to the following:

- Zerg larvae will no longer block the construction of new buildings.
    - Splash damage will once again apply to units on varying cliff levels.
    - The mode selector in Leagues and Ladders will no longer show duplicate entries for 3v3 and 4v4.

Also, in the very near future we are planning a reactive patch for many of the top issues that have surfaced including (but not limited to)

- The client crashing when loading the Friends tab in Leagues and Ladders.
    - Some profiles not displaying a players’ ladder data in certain situations.

The team is working as fast as it can to correct these issues and many more. Thank you for your patience!

DEAR CLOAKEN,

There are currently TWO -- HIGHLY RANKED -- TWELVE PAGE THREADS -- ON YOUR FRONT PAGE TALKING ABOUT LACK OF DATA IN PROFILES.

HOW MUCH SUPPORT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE A SERIOUS LOOK AT HOW BADLY YOU SCREWED IT UP, AND FIX IT??

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6232273706?page=1

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6232303838?page=1

PLEASE ADD WIN RATES BY LEAGUES BACk, AS WELL AS CURRENT RANK DISPLAY BY LEAGUE, PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 08:27 PMPosted by PotatoLiSK
Am I the only one around here who likes the new patch?

i like it
Reply Quote
I asked last night, I'll ask again today.

Can someone please tell me, how to view TOTAL CAREER WINS on my profile page, in SC2 game UI?

Seventh time I've asked on various thread: thus far the community sucks.
Reply Quote
I asked last night, I'll ask again today.

Can someone please tell me, how to view TOTAL CAREER WINS on my profile page, in SC2 game UI?

Seventh time I've asked on various thread: thus far the community sucks.

But the game tells you your total career games now. If it told you your wins, you could figure out your winrate. And that might make bad players feel bad.
Edited by dainbramage on 8/3/2012 5:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
But the game tells you your total career games now. If it told you your wins, you could figure out your winrate. And that might make bad players feel bad.

Well, thank you for actually responding.

So the answer is, there is NO WAY to see total career wins anymore? I have to click through 8 seasons of ladder and add them up? Season 1: 1s+2s+3s+4s + Season2 : 1s.... etc

Too long!
Reply Quote
The lag. Fix it please.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Liberator
Can you create a patch that works for the MAC 10.5.8?

You're still using Leopard? Snow Leopard probably doesn't cost anything now, and it's supported. Why not upgrade?
Reply Quote
I'll let you know how I like it when I actually can get SC2 to run again. Thanks for the "upgrade" - haven't been able to play in 3 days...going on 4.
Reply Quote
I would like the patch, after someone tell me how to repair the game , please help me:/
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6246865456?page=1#0
Reply Quote
I love the new patch but I want to know how to look at career wins.
Reply Quote
Blizzard representatives are simply posting a standard message. The exact OP appeared on the SEA forums only purporting to come from another representative - funny how multiple reps all managed to type the exact same words!

No indication is given in the OP that this is not a personal note from a concerned representative, but an impersonal circular that was whacked on every form.
Reply Quote
Anyone who actually likes the patch can play the game. The rest of us literally just can't.
Edited by AxEHeaD on 8/3/2012 7:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]