StarCraft® II

6 Placement matches and haven't placed??

I went 5-0 in 2v2 placements with my friend TiTaNiuM, and it still said we had to do another...So we won another, 6-0 and still says 1 remaining!?!? wtf is goin on?? I submitted ticket to blizzard and they said the "best way to address my issue" is to put it on these forums so that a moderator or programmer or something can see it; I just want my placement lol
Reply Quote
Bump. Can anyone msg me please and fix this??
Reply Quote
bump, no resolution yet.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
You're not alone.

I recently encountered the same problem with my 4v4 team. Chiefly, my situation was this: we played against the Master's League, winning 4 of the 5 games we played. Then, the client tells us that nevertheless we still have a placement game remaining. So, despite difficulty in getting together with our busy schedules, we found time to play our "6th" placement match about a week later. This was to no avail, for now we have another "placement match remaining".

This is very frustrating to my entire team as well.
Edited by Vexed on 8/30/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have -87 placement games in 4v4. And -28 in 3v3. Please fix blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]