I also have other reasons for my faith, and I'm fully prepared for you to attack them and try to undermine them, because I have realized their lack of definitive proof, and I've contemplated them myself for years.
These are going to be inappropriately brief, because I don't feel like typing that much after my last post.
(1. What I said in the early posts)
2. Humans have mental capabilities (the ability to contemplate the reasons for their own or other creatures' actions outside of them just reacting to outside stimuli) that are distinctively unique from any other creature, and "god" could be said to be this aspect that binds us since we share this aspect.
3. Believing in God has improved my quality of life, I won't go into detail, but I can see benefits to acting in such ways as my beliefs have led me to.
4. There have been millions of others who would agree to #3.
I want to play this game
2. God is a lot of things depending which religion we are talking about, however the way you say it humans are God or God is an aspect of humanity, which is pretty cool in my book since i already worship myself.
3. Believing in God had destroyed
my quality of life, I won't go into detail, but I could see detriment
to acting in such ways as religious beliefs have led me to.
But in all seriousness give some specific examples seriously walls of text are kind of a thing here to a certain extent, this point would be your weakest except after it you have.
4. Millions of people would agree to having their heads shaved, nuking the muslim world, and that anarchy is the best form of government. Men in Black said it best "a person is smart, people are dumb panic-y animals"
as for point number 1 ill let hyzlologist do his thing, after all I have come to the conclusion that this entire forum is a figment of his imagination, and the Id is not stealing the Egos thunder today. and that slophism or whatever the hell it was is the strongest form of crazy I have ever encountered, thus should never be touched by anyone ever again