StarCraft® II

How To: Attacking.

(Sticky)

Another great post, I simply love to read these as they allow me to think about my own strategies and how I can better my own tactics. I don't even play terran, besides when it randoms, but I still think these guides easily help all the other races aswell.
Reply Quote
Wow that Achilles is retarded, and NO im not the same one, i actually appreciate good strategies, excep this doesnt help me, since as you can see, i dont play terrans
Reply Quote
I'm currently playing about 75% protoss in high up diamond 1v1 to better understand the protoss and to make guides for them.
Reply Quote
noob alert.
Thanks for the Build info. It will take my 15-SCV strategy up to a 19/20-SCV strategy.
It saves me hours of trying stuff against the AI.

bump
Reply Quote
That would mean I need to have the time to be able to do that in one sitting. I don't. I will finish it when I finish it.

I really enjoy reading your threads. Just a suggestion though. Make a new thread. Reply to it 15 times before the trolls go "first" and then copy and paste all of these into each reply. Would make it easier to find, and more likely to get a sticky. Plus you can then add to it at your convenience.

And for the guy that said name it "How to: Terran", though these use terran as examples, it has advice for all races.
Reply Quote
Nice guide, thanks Beammeup.....

I don't understand the haters..... all this time whining is time they could spend on practicing... They seem to all know our Terran strats so just go ahead and figure a way to beat it, Blizz didn't just go: Well Zerg's gonna suck... Yes it is harder to learn/play then Terran but look at the koreans, they own as zerg!!

TB
Reply Quote
Good stuff Beam. Thanks for the info your post are well worth the read dont worry about the trolls. I have learned a good bit from your post and appreciate the time u have put into them.
Reply Quote
how to attack as Terran

1: group up all troops in one control group

2: A move into their base, if using siege tanks, stop just outside, go siege mode, wait.

You really need a 10 page thesis on how to do this?

If your winning with only that strategy in mind your opponents must suck.
Reply Quote
nice advice!
Edited by Conor on 9/9/2010 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote

how to attack as Terran

1: group up all troops in one control group

2: A move into their base, if using siege tanks, stop just outside, go siege mode, wait.

You really need a 10 page thesis on how to do this?

If your winning with only that strategy in mind your opponents must suck.

you said it
Reply Quote
you realize that "Guide" is spelled

G-U-I-D-E

and not

G-U-I-L-D

Right Guplup? Sorry to dash your attempt at being clever in the most cliche fashion imaginable

-The Wiggly One
Reply Quote
i'm surprised gamefaqs is'nt offering you money right now.
i love you're guides,they give me good ideas,planing while reading these types of guides is where my best strats come from.so,good job dude.
Reply Quote
Not trying to be rude, but do players who take the easy way out and play Terran actually take themselves serious when they write these guides?

Build Order: MMMBall or if you are feeling sassy EasyCheeseMech

Next...

Point

Click

Win

Another fabulous guide that will get you into Diamond/Plat...

It stops being easy when they build ht or banelings. The A-move goes out the window for everyone. Ever have to dance your bioball against twenty zealots 12 stalkers and 8 ht with amulet upgrade while macroing hard. in order to fend off next wave inc from proxy pylon. Or zomg they actually use baneling/muta/ speedling into ultra and refuse to engage me unless I am making a push at there main base where with overlord they save up larve to wtf pwn you second wave.Please kindly stfu son.
Edited by Mike on 9/10/2010 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Another bronze zerg telling me I'm bad and not understanding the intricacies of this game. Go away little nub/troll, go cry to someone who cares.
Reply Quote
Geez, people really get upset about this stuff? For real?
Edited by Malachi on 9/10/2010 6:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]