How To: Attacking.

(Sticky)

The most important thing you could have put in this guide is to move all of your armies by pressing A and then clicking somewhere. I can't tell you how many times I have come across a moving army and started attacking them, and they just keep walking and get picked off as they enjoy their pleasant stroll to the site of their attack....

Not to mention that if you are trying to attack an army and you're trying to right-click something instead of A-clicking, then that's wrong. You're wasting valuable time just trying to click on anything...it was a mistake I made a lot when I first started playing, and once I corrected it, it seriously did wonders for me.
Edited by Malachi on 9/10/2010 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Another bronze zerg telling me I'm bad and not understanding the intricacies of this game. Go away little nub/troll, go cry to someone who cares.

You're writing guides for the easiest race in the game to faceroll with, you dont rate to even speak to me. When your balls drop kid, try making a real race your main attention, until then, diaf...

I'm currently playing 75% toss 25% terran right now. Fail whale to you!
Reply Quote
No, not really.
Edited by Malachi on 9/10/2010 8:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Beam, your harrassment thread is erroring out. Did it get deleted? Can you repost?
Reply Quote
How to: Terran

A-click
E
T

I think my guild goes more indepth than all of yours combined :3

HURR IM ZERG I AM TEH PWNZORZ
Reply Quote
haha, this is great.
thanks
Reply Quote
I didn't realize how bad people are until I saw some of the comments with people saying,

Bookmarking
this is great
etc

All this is common since, or at least I would have thought. I'd like to play against some of you for some easy wins. At least you don't say what to do, if you get countered.
Reply Quote
fd
Reply Quote
*takes notes*

This is just what I needed. Knowing when and how to attack is my biggest weakness right now. When my friend can take off his headphones, pause the game, and look at me saying "why the heck did you do that?" and I can't come up with a good answer.....That's bad.
Reply Quote
I give you mad props for making diamond with zerg, it's something I couldn't do. Please go away though... I am trying to contribute to the community, not tear it down. What is the purpose of your post and how does that help anyone?

Thanks for all your hard work Mr.Beammeup. Bygamehunter is a moron. As are all those whiny players who insist on starting flame wars in such a nice gaming community. Keep up the great guides!
Reply Quote
thx beammeup
Reply Quote
It's kind of funny. Notice how the only people who are getting mad or writing troll/noob comments are the Zerg. I don't get it.

A: Why, as a zerg player, are you reading a thread on How To: Terran
B: People, especially Terran players, came here to read up on this stuff in case they don't know how, or don't understand how to do most of the stuff he's talking about. Hence it's called "How To" and not "Flame War Here; Please Join!"

IMHO, most Zerg use "Imba" and "OP" as a secret language, which translates to "I suck, I have no skill, but rather than blaming my loss on said lack of skill, I will instead blame it on the game." Don't hate the player, hate the game. A good Zerg philosophy I guess.

There are plenty of Zerg pro players out their, famous or not that can handle Terran just fine. Sure, it's harder, and yes, it does require more micro/macro, but to say Terran is an "easy race" that simply "clicks A with full force" is complete and utter stupidity. Sorry we can not have 3 main bases that creates 21+ units at the same time with the click of a button with only one building to make these units available. And If anyone starts crying about Queen Injection Micro I sware I'll burn their house down. >=( Not really, but yeah.

People come here to read and learn, not listen to whining Zerg players come in here and flame Terran because they are "too OP." If you want to do your race a favor, try this; Go to your own forum and post a How To: Zerg, ( which, according to most zerg players would essentially be one line saying Terran vs Zerg = GG. ) or, STFU. Either way works. Kthxbye.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the build order thread. It really helped me progress as a player.
Reply Quote

It's kind of funny. Notice how the only people who are getting mad or writing troll/noob comments are the Zerg. I don't get it.

A: Why, as a zerg player, are you reading a thread on How To: Terran
B: People, especially Terran players, came here to read up on this stuff in case they don't know how, or don't understand how to do most of the stuff he's talking about. Hence it's called "How To" and not "Flame War Here; Please Join!"

IMHO, most Zerg use "Imba" and "OP" as a secret language, which translates to "I suck, I have no skill, but rather than blaming my loss on said lack of skill, I will instead blame it on the game." Don't hate the player, hate the game. A good Zerg philosophy I guess.

There are plenty of Zerg pro players out their, famous or not that can handle Terran just fine. Sure, it's harder, and yes, it does require more micro/macro, but to say Terran is an "easy race" that simply "clicks A with full force" is complete and utter stupidity. Sorry we can not have 3 main bases that creates 21+ units at the same time with the click of a button with only one building to make these units available. And If anyone starts crying about Queen Injection Micro I sware I'll burn their house down. >=( Not really, but yeah.

People come here to read and learn, not listen to whining Zerg players come in here and flame Terran because they are "too OP." If you want to do your race a favor, try this; Go to your own forum and post a How To: Zerg, ( which, according to most zerg players would essentially be one line saying Terran vs Zerg = GG. ) or, STFU. Either way works. Kthxbye.

I read terran forums to know their strategies... it's pretty simple really. In any event, the zerg trollers make me ashamed. I will play zerg, and simultaneously be a good sport. hopefully more of my zerg brethren out there are doing the same. Nice guide by the way.
Reply Quote
I am looking for your Harassment How To but can't find it. Whn I copy and paste the web address you gave it gives me a "page not found">

Please advise,

Thanks
Reply Quote
Definitely checking into these. Great posts!!
Reply Quote
Thank you for these. They have some great information. Don't worry about the haters...
Reply Quote
terran
Reply Quote
Yeah my harassment thread got deleted and I didn't save it on a word file. Sad Panda face =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]