StarCraft® II

How To: Attacking.

(Sticky)

07/03/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Terranosarus
If Terran is so easy then switch to it and move up to grandmaster and stop crying..

LOL :) excellent point. It doesn't really make sense for people to whine about why the other races are so OP. If you really feel that way, why not switch races and become OP?
Also, great thread and excellent attack strategies :)

Totally agree with you and all the whiners should read this. lol
Reply Quote
cant sub???
Reply Quote
Now that is good advice!Thanks from a new SC2 player!
Reply Quote
Great Thread, Thanks
Reply Quote
I just wanted to say I really just started playing and I switched from protoss to terran. Your how to's have been extremely helpfull. Keep up the good work
Edited by bllue on 3/13/2013 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
now Terran never attack because Terran is too weak to attack
Reply Quote
Appreciate it all. :)
Reply Quote
Appreciate it all

Reply Quote
Nice info, i'm learning terran and I think its very useful
Reply Quote
Well done. I liked the guide and appreciate the links.
Reply Quote
07/06/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Bogus

LOL :) excellent point. It doesn't really make sense for people to whine about why the other races are so OP. If you really feel that way, why not switch races and become OP?
Also, great thread and excellent attack strategies :)

Totally agree with you and all the whiners should read this. lol

I don't think this is valid. People play this game to have fun. they play their races to have fun. Playing a race that sucks isn't fun. Switching races to a race you don't want to play isn't fun. However, there is merit to learning the other races imo. It does create perspective for how to play your race better against the other races if nothing else.
Reply Quote
This is a really good thread, man. Well done. Had to read it again.
Edited by ATHEOTES on 2/9/2014 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
watch my videos that would help me make some money http://www.youtube.com/user/skyriderkwak watch my videos that would help me make some money thx
Reply Quote
i like using the good old mix from wings of liberty, Marines/Marauders/tanks only problem with that is you need to be able to push out lots of marauders and marines after each engagement unless you tanks get into siege mode before the enemy gets close.

Or i use a mix i tried and it went pretty good that would be siege tanks/thors that way u have a powerful force that can dish you tons to damage to ground and thors hit the air if u have enough og them u shouldn't need any other air defence but if needed vikings dont hurt to add to your army just make sure u dont get supply blocked in late game it can lead to defeat
Reply Quote
i also found a basic army that can be op against protoss somtimes that would be marine/marauder/ghost ,
if you can drop enough emp's on the other players army they wont be able to stand up and fight if i do this build half of my army is ghost and vikings are needed most of the time because even with emp's protoss air can still dystroy everything u have like they have always been able to do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]