StarCraft® II

Dr. Nurad <--- where did yall find this guy?

where did you all find Dr. Nurad, I mean the name n everything I dont remember hearing about him in the story
Reply Quote
Mobius Factor mission.
Reply Quote
I dont believe I remember that part, was he there or just spoke of him
Reply Quote
I seem to remember Tychus using the word "xel'naga" too, which struck me as odd at the time. How much do the Terrans know about them, anyways?
Reply Quote
I seem to remember Tychus using the word "xel'naga" too, which struck me as odd at the time. How much do the Terrans know about them, anyways?

They actually know a bit, Valarian discovered their ruins before the Protoss and Zerg even first appeared. They know the Xel'Naga exist and what they are, especially after the events of Shadow of the Xel'Naga. (Though that's one book I never want to hear again)
Reply Quote
where did you all find Dr. Nurad, I mean the name n everything I dont remember hearing about him in the story

Narud.
Reply Quote
[DELETED]
Edited by Baazigar on 8/20/2012 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You also get a little email from him after finishing research on the zerg and protoss samples, saying that he will buy any extra samples you get from then on.
Reply Quote
With his exchange with Kerrigan and the fact that his name is just Duran backwards, it practically screams "I'm Duran".
Reply Quote
And, apart from his voice pitch being higher, he sounds just like him.

I think the OP had a bit too much to drink the night he played that mission.
Reply Quote
After seeing WoL, Duran will probably just be ignored in the rest of the story, just like fenix and the UED

Fenix is dead and the UED was destroyed. It's not so much ignoring them as it is moving on.
Reply Quote
Did you not do the Artifact missions? you kind of had to do moebius factor to beat the game so you had to meet him...Pay more attention?
Reply Quote
Yep, Narud is the talking goatee in charge of the Moebius foundation that has been sending you all over the sector gathering artifacts. He makes his first actual appearance in the Moebius Factor mission where Kerrigan "sees through his charade."

I also expect Duran to play a large part in the story. After all, it's almost certain he's the one who has been providing the Dominion with Hybrids and set in motion the whole series of events that would end with the death of Kerrigan if not for Zeratul's intervention.

With any luck, in Legacy of the Void Stukov will face him in a fist fight, then a knife fight, and then put a bullet in his head.
Reply Quote
Isn't Stukov dead?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]